Daniel Seavey drowning

Re-published

Jack's pov
"Hey, Dani wanna go swimming?" I asked smiling as I entered the kitchen, where Daniel was. He hesitated before slowly nodding. We went into our separate bedrooms to change into our swimming trunks. I ran outside and cannonballed into the pool. I came up to the surface and chuckled to myself. I waited for Daniel to come out. He finally walked out and sat on the edge of the poll. I tilted my head to one side and furrowed my eyebrows. "Daniel, aren't you gonna swim?" I asked confused. He nodded slowly but, he still didn't get in. "Well, climb in then." I said holding out my hand for him. He held my hand and slowly got into the pool. He carried on holding onto my hand. I was confused but, I didn't think much of it. Instead, I just enjoyed the moment. I looked over at him and saw him looking down at the water with a worried expression. "Hey, do you wanna climb out I mean, you seem really scared about something." I said worriedly. He nodded and looked at me. I let go of his hand so I can climb out. He holds onto the side of the pool. I climbed out and helped him out. Well, I tried to. I grabbed his hand but, his hand slipped out of mine and he fell underwater. I lived in and helped him up. I placed him on the side of the pool. I looked at him and saw his eyes were shut and he looked lifeless. I started to freak out. There's only one thing to do. "Jonah!" I yelled terrified. He came racing outside followed by Corbyn and Zach. "What the flip happened?!" Jonah asked shocked. We were swimming and I was about to help him out but, he fell underwater and I tried to save him." I explained sadly and looking at Daniel's lifeless looking body lying by the side of the pool. Jonah picked him up and took him inside. Me, Zach and Corbyn followed. Jonah wrapped a towel around him and laid him on the sofa. He started doing CPR. "Come on, buddy." He said while pumping his chest.
(A/N: I don't actually know how to do CPR so... yeah... lol.)  Jonah kept on pumping his chest for the next 5 minutes. "It's not working." I said as tears formed in my eyes. Corbyn puts his arm around me. Suddenly, there was a coughing sound. I looked at the sofa to see Daniel! I walked over to him and knelt down next to him. "Hi, Dani." I said smiling. He hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back soothingly. About 5 minutes later, Daniel was now fully calm. "Alright?" I ask him. He nods and kissed my lips. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We stopped kissing and the others were cheering. We followed our eyes playfully at them. So childish lol.

OMG!!!!!!! I'm going to the Why don't we 8 letters Europe tour in October! Sorry, I was a bit to excited lol. Heyyyyy!!!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. I wrote this in a rush. Until the next chapter, bye people!