Corbyn Besson Irritable bowel syndrome

Requested by: WritingRandom165. I feel so bad rn, I've been gone for so long and people have requested and asking me to update! I'm so sorry but, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Corbyn's pov
Lately, I've been experiencing pain in my abdomen. I've also been having dirrhea a lot. I'm getting kind of worried. It might be best if I tell Jonah. I go out of my room, down the hall and into his room. "Jonah, can I talk to you?" I asked as I walk over to his piano, which is where he is. He stops playing and looks over at me. "Of course, you can tell me anything." He told me smiling. "I'm getting kinda worried because, I keep getting pain in my abdomen and I keep having dirrhea." I explained. Jonah think for a moment before speaking again. "Ok, let's get to the doctors, it sounds serious." He said grabbing my hand and rushing out of the door with me. We climb into the car and Jonah drives to the doctors. When we arrived, we went inside and waited for my turn. "Corbyn Besson?" The doctor asked looking around. I stand up with Jonah and the doctor smiles. We follow him into a medium sized room. I sit down next to Jonah, I hold his hand for comfort. "Ok, what's going on?" The doctor asked looking at me. I explained what was happening and he typed it down in his computer. "Ok, it seems like out have IBS which means, Irritable bowel syndrome." The doctor explained. I nodded and sighed sadly. "Is there a cure?" I asked. "Well, it's not a cure but, it'll stop the symptoms." He replied. "Tell me." I said eagerly. "Ok, drink plenty of water, get a good night's rest and exercise." He explained. I nod and we leave. "I'm gonna do exactly what the doctor said." I told Jonah as we drove home. "Good idea besides, I hate it when you don't feel well." He tells me.

Ok, I don't think I put enough effort into this lol. Until the next chapter, bye people!