Daniel Seavey Bipolar

Corbyn's pov
Daniel's been acting strange these past few months. His mood keeps changing really quickly. Then one day, his mood change just stopped until, the other day when I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he replied with: "Mind your on business!" He ran out of the kitchen and upstairs. I was shocked with his reply. A few minutes later, he came back into the kitchen with a face full of regret. He then hugged me and apologized. Yesterday, Zach asked Daniel if he wanted to a film and get replied with: "Not with you, I hate you!" Then, about 10 seconds later, Daniel literally gave Zach a huge hug and apologized. "Corbyn!" Daniel yelled. I looked over to see I'm standing in the living room doorway. "Yes." I said smiling. "Have you seen my phone?" He asked. "No, sorry." I said. He nodded and walked off to find it. A couple minutes later, Daniel walked back into the living room. "Have you found my phone?" Daniel asked. "I wasn't looking for your phone." I said gently. "Ugh! I hate everyone!" Daniel yelled angrily and punch the door. He ran off upstairs. I decided to talk to him about his behavior. I went upstairs to his room and knocked. He didn't answer so I opened the door and went in. "Daniel, can we talk?" I asked smiling. "No." He said rudely. I sighed a bit annoyed. "Please?" I asked, again. "What part of 'no' don't you understand?!" He yelled angrily. "Calm down." I tell him gently. "I'm sorry." He apologized sadly. "It's ok now, let's talk about your behavior." I said sitting down on his bed with him. "Now, what's going on with you?" I asked concerned. Daniel sighed sadly and grabbed and empty bottle of pills. I read the label and it said: Bipolar. I gasped from shock. "I ran out and my pills don't turn up until Thursday." He explained. "It's ok, dude. You have two more days, you can do it and I'll help you." I told him. He smiled slightly and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and hugged him back. A couple days later, Daniel's pills turned up and he instantly took two. His behavior wasn't changing randomly anymore.

I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I'm a procrastinator. Until the next chapter, bye people!