Corbyn Besson Self harm

Corbyn's pov
Another cut for another mistake. I make two more new cuts because, 1. I nearly tripped over on stage and then fans laughed and 2. I knocked Jonah's coffee over, he wasn't mad but, I still felt really bad. I put my razor back in it's hiding spot and wrapped my arm up. I walked out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey, dude." Daniel said smiling. I smiled and grabbed some apple juice. "Hey, that's mine." Daniel whined jokely. I chuckled and sat down next to him at the kitchen table. It was quiet for a few seconds until there was a yell. "Oh my God!" Daniel yelled. I looked at him with confusion. The others came running in looking worried. "Your arm." Daniel said calming down a bit. Oh no. I forgot to pull my sleeve down. I heard Jonah gasp. "Dude, are you....self harming?" Daniel asked worriedly. I looked away from him. Jonah came over and sat the other side of me. I buried my face in his chest and started to cry. Jonah wrapped his arms around around me. Jonah always helps me calm down. "Shhhhh, it's ok." Jonah said gently. I got out of his hug and wiped my eyes. I looked down at my lap, ashamed of what I've done to myself. I felt Daniel place his hand on my shoulder. I look at him with red puffy eyes. "Tell us why you've been cutting." Daniel said gently. Jack and Zach sit down opposite us. "I do it because I'm always embarrassing myself and making stupid mistakes." I explained sadly. Jonah nodded understanding exactly what I meant. "It's ok, Corbyn. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the best people make mistakes." Jonah said smiling reassuringly. "Wait, so you make mistakes too?" I asked. He looked at me with confusion. "You said the best people make mistakes." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Even me." He said still smiling. I hug Jonah, again. He hugs me back. I feel safe when I'm in his arms. "Can you do one thing for us?" Daniel asks. I hummed because, I was still hugging Jonah and my face was in the crook of his neck. "To stop self harming." Daniel said. I got out of our hug, looked at Daniel and nodded. A couple weeks later, I didn't even think about self harming, even when I did make mistakes. Making mistakes is part of life.

Heyyyyyy! Sorry it was short. Oh, happy birthday Zach! Until the next chapter, bye people!