Daniel Seavey Amnesia

Requested by: Heartfordorbyn. I hope you enjoy!

Corbyn's pov
Don't ask why but, me and my boyfriend, Daniel were running around because, we're kids lol. Daniel started running down the stairs and tripped. He smacked his head on the wall that was opposite the stairs. I gasped and rushed over to him.  "Daniel? Baby? Babe, please wake up." I begged as I held him in my arms. I decided to go to the hospital. I rushed out of the house and climbed into the car. When we arrived at the hospital, I scooped Daniel up and ran into the hospital, screaming for help. Two nurses took Daniel on a hospital bed and took him to a ward. Please be ok, baby. I need you in my life like limelight. That the song I always sing to him. It always makes him giggle and smile. "It's ok,he's absolutely fine. He was just unconscious." The nurse said walking up to me. I breathed out a sigh of relief. "But, he is now currently suffering from amnesia." She said as she walked off. My whole face fell at those words. I walked into his ward to see him sitting in his hospital bed starting at the wall in front of him. He looked so upset. "Hi, babe." I said, hoping he'd remember our relationship. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Babe?" He asked confused. "We're a couple." I said. "No we're not." He said shaking his head. He doesn't remember us together. "Your just my friend, Corbyn Besson." He said looking at me and the back at the wall. I sighed sadly and nodded. "Ok, the discharge papers are here." A nurse said handing them to me. "Thanks." I said. I signed them and handed them back. "Ok, your free to go, Daniel." She said before leaving the ward. He nodded and climbed out of bed. We head home in awkward silence. When we arrived, Daniel was shocked because, of how big our house was. We walked inside and the boys asked how he was. Luckily, he remembered who all the boys were. "Let's go upstairs." I said to Daniel and he nodded. I lead him upstairs to my room, since he had no idea where he was going. "Wanna hear a song?" I asked him, hoping he'd remember this song. He nodded and I grabbed my guitar. "I need you in my life like limelight. Wherever I go I'm taking you. Whenever I call you're my lifeline, I never hang up I depend on you. You fly with me so I call you redeye. The sky's so clear when you're the view. I only say cause I really mean it. I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling. The sky's so clear when your the view." I looked at Daniel what was blushing slightly. "I loved it." He said clapping, his blush still visible. "Thanks." I said chuckling. I place my guitar back in the corner of my room. "I used to sing that song to you all the time." I said. He smiled slightly and it became awkward again. "Well, our band wrote that song." I said t try to make it not so awkward anymore. "Our band?" He asked confused. "Yeah, we're all in a band called Why don't we." I explained to him. "Cool!" He yelled happily. I chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Play me some of our songs." Daniel said smiling. I nodded and grabbed my guitar again. First I played: Big plans, Unbelievable, Talk and then These girls. He like every one of them. "Your voice is gorgeous." He complimented. "Gorgeous like you." He muttered under his breath. I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear what he said. I just hope our friendship can get closer and we can date again.

Hiiiiiii guys! This was a request so I hope you enjoyed it. Until the next chapter, bye people!