Zach Herron Autism

Requested by: Whydontwefanforever2. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Daniel's pov
Zach has Autism. Now, you may be thinking, 'Why's he in the band then?' 'Does he act weirdly on stage?' 'Is he ok with having a stressful job?' Well, he loves being in a band and he's actually pretty normal, with his medication of course. He has a few outbursts here and there. The worst time is 4.00pm because, his medication starts to where off. That's when, what we call an inner demon, comes out to play. He can be a nightmare but, we still love him. He's like family to us. Speaking of 'he' here comes Zach. "Morning, Zach." I say smiling and getting off the sofa. "Morning." He mumbled,letting out a yawn. "Still tired?" I ask and he nods, yawning for the second time today. Suddenly, Jonah comes downstairs, yawning just like Zach. "How are you both still tired?" I ask confused. "Zach couldn't fall asleep until 1am this morning. He was crying and worrying about the smallest things. Even when he went into my bed, it still didn't help." Jonah explains. I nod and head into the kitchen for breakfast. Corbyn and Jack were in there cooking. "Breakfasts nearly done." Jack tells me and I nod. About 2 minutes later, breakfast was ready and set out on the table. "Breakfast!" Corbyn calls. Jonah comes in holding a fast asleep Zach. "Zach, time to wake up and eat breakfast." Jonah says. Zach whines and Jonah sits him on his seat next to him. Zach starts to eat his food along with us. After breakfast, Jack helped Zach take his medication. We have to go shopping today so, we start to get ready. About 15 minutes later, we were all ready to go. We head out to the car and Corbyn helped Zach strap his seatbelt in. About 2 minutes into the drive, Zach fell asleep. Luckily, the drive is about half an hour so, that's good for Zach. When we arrived at the store, we all got out. Well, Jonah got a fast asleep Zach out. We went into the store, Jonah carrying an asleep Zach. We we're grabbing some cereal when Zach woke up. He started being really whiney and fussy. "I'll deal with this guys." Jonah tells us and we nod, carrying on shopping.

Jonah's pov
"Zach, you need to call down." I tell him gently. "Noooo, I wanna go home." He whines and I sigh a bit annoyed. "Zach, we need to shop first." I say and he whines again. I do feel kinda bad for him because, he didn't get much sleep last night and now we're dragging him into town. "I wanna leave!" He yells whining slightly. "Shhhh, we can't go home yet." I say rubbing his back. I was still holding him. Anyway, he started to cry. "Awww, don't cry." I say gently. "Ok, I got an idea. We can stand outside but, we can't leave town." I say and he whines but nods. I text Corbyn to let him know and then, I head outside carrying a tired and upset Zach. I stand outside shushing Zach gently Everytime he'd whine or let out a sob. Then 5 minutes later, he was fast asleep. About 15 minutes later, the others came out and we head home with a sleeping Zach.

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a request as I said before. Anyway, my friend, KaiKai_Marais, has just done a chapter like this. She's also started a book about Zach Herron having Autism. Go check it out and follow her. She's only 13 followers away from 100. Until the next chapter, bye people!