Zach Herron Diabetes

Requested by: JordanHearn1998. Hope you enjoy!

Zach's pov
I wake up and I feel extremely thirsty. So, I head downstairs to grab a drink. I grab s glass and fill it with water. I literally drink it all. Hey, it was a really big class as well. I still felt pretty thirsty so, I filled the cup up again and dank it all. I'm STILL thirsty. What the heck?! I decided to try and ignore it and make myself some breakfast. I made myself two pancakes with syrup. Yum! I start to eat them. After I was done eating, I still felt a bit hungry so, I grabbed a banana and ate it. I finished my banana and I started to get a headache. It really hurt. I rested my elbows on the kitchen table, where I was sitting, and rested my head in my hands. "Whoa, Zach, are you ok?" I hear Jonah say worriedly. I groan in response. I don't want to talk because, one, my mouth is extremely dry and two, my head is killing me. "Zach?" He asks. "It hurts, Jo." I say sadly. "What hurts?" He asks sitting down next to me. "My head." I reply as I feel a tear roll down my cheeks. I lift my head from my hands and look at Jonah, who's sitting beside me. "No, don't cry." He says gently. Another tear falls and he wipes it away with his thumb. I lean my head into his chest and he wraps his strong arms around me, making me feel safe. I still feel super thirsty and still a bit hungry. What is going on with my body today?! "I'm also really thirsty and I've drank two glasses of water. I'm also hungry and I've eaten a lot." I explain sadly. "I think I know what you've got but, in Gina double check at the doctors." Jonah says and we get into the car and go to the doctors. When we arrived at the doctors, we checked in and wait in the waiting room. "Zach Herron?" Asks a doctor looking around the room. I slowly stand up, Jonah doing the same. We follow the nurse down the hallway and into a little white room. Me and Jonah sit in front of her desk and she sits at her desk. "Ok, what's the problem?" She asks me. I explain all my symptoms and then she takes a blood test. About 5 minutes later, she gets the results and it says I'm diabetic. She gives me this glucose machine and if my blood sugar is too high I need to stick a needle in my arm.

This was a request and it was out soooooo late and in sorry. Until the next chapter, bye people!