Corbyn Besson Choking

Before I start, I know it's not really sick but, I tried ok? Lol. Hope you enjoy!

Corbyn's pov
"I'm hungry." Zach whined from the living room. "Don't worry, lunch is nearly ready." I replied smiling even though, he can't actually see me. About 5 minutes later, I called the boys for lunch. They came running into the dining room and sat down. I also sat down and started to eat like the others. "Yum! What's in this panini?" Jack asked with his mouth full. "Cheese and pepperoni." I replied smiling. (A/N: They sell them at school and I love them lol.) I carried on eating until I felt something stuck in my throat. I coughed a little until, I started coughing violently. Luckily, Jonah was sitting next to me. He started patting my back while Daniel gave me water. I saw Zach panicking and Jack comforting him. I felt like I couldn't breathe! I fell off my chair and onto the floor. Jonah got onto the floor too. "Come on, buddy." He said to me. My vision started becoming fuzzy as I finally managed to get the panini out of my throat. I started to breathe heavily before, darkness hits me.

Jonah's pov
Poor Bean, he starts to choke and then he blacks out. He's been unconscious for about 3 hours now. We did phone the hospital but, they said to just wait till he wakes up. I hope he wakes up soon. I'm really worried about him. He's now lying on the couch in the living room. Suddenly, I see him shift slightly. I see him slowly open his eyes. "Bean!" I yell happily. He smiles weakly before rubbing his eyes. "You alright?" Jack asked. He nodded slowly but, he looked kind of scared. "Thats good." Daniel said as he gently hugs Corbyn. I nod in agreement, not really sure that he's telling the truth. The boys left to do their own things. Me and Corbyn are the only people left in the living room. "Bean, are you sure your ok?" I asked him worriedly. He turned and looked at me and then looked down at the floor. "You can tell me anything, bro." I said. He looked back over at me and nodded. "My throat still hurts and I'm scared to eat." He replied sadly. I hugged him trying to comfort him. "Dinner!" Daniel yelled. We all ran into the dining room, again. We all started to eat except, Corbyn he just looked at his plate. "Come on, Bean you need to eat." Zach said with his mouth. I swear these boys have no manners. Corbyn shook his head and pushed his plate away. I pushed it back to him. "Just eat some fries." I said handing one, from his plate to him. He took at and ate it. He managed to sallow it without choking. He had a big smile on his face. "See?" I asked chuckling. He nodded also chuckling.

Sorry it was short. I have no ideas lol. Please request. Until the next chapter, bye people!