EGYPTIAN

Nun – The primordial Egyptian god associated with the watery mass that is the source of all aspects of divine and earthly existence.

Amun-Ra – The combination of two Egyptian deities Amun and Ra, thereby symbolizing the invisible force of wind and the visible majesty of the sun.

Hathor – The benevolent Egyptian 'Cow' goddess associated with matters of womanly love and health.

Bastet/Sekhmet – Bastet was venerated as the benevolent Egyptian 'Cat' goddess of love, fertility, joy, dance, women, and secrets. Sekhmet, her alter-ego, was invoked as the warrior lioness deity who protected the Pharaohs.

Maat – The Egyptian goddess of truth, justice, and, the cosmic order.

Ptah – The Egyptian creator god with his life-giving ability – regarded as the patron deity of sculptors, painters, builders, and other artisans.

Isis – The Egyptian goddess venerated as the divine mother of the kings and often associated with magic.

Osiris – The Egyptian 'Dead' god regarded as the lord and judge of the underworld.

Horus – The Egyptian 'Falcon' god associated with the sky and warfare.

Set – The Egyptian deity representing darkness, often associated with eclipses, storms, and thunders.

Anubis – The Egyptian 'Jackal' god, regarded as the protector of graves, guide of souls in the afterlife, and patron deity of embalmers.

Thoth – The Egyptian 'Ibis' god associated with writing, magic, wisdom, and the moon.

Taweret – The Egyptian 'Hippo' goddess regarded as the divine protector of women and children and associated with childbirth.

Aten – An Egyptian monotheistic god personifying the disc of the sun.

Khepri – The Egyptian 'Beetle' god often perceived as the personification of the morning sun.