When BangTwice is at the beach

JiNayeon
Nayeon: Oppa lets go swimming *already in her swimwear and has a silky robe to cover her body*
Jin: ok.... but wait..* see her swimsuit is too revealing he get annoyed* yah! Your swimwear is too revealing change it!
Nayeon: no its not!
Jin: yes it is! Go change or we are not swimming!
Nayeon: aish! Fine! *changes*what about this?

* see her swimsuit is too revealing he get annoyed* yah! Your swimwear is too revealing change it!Nayeon: no its not! Jin: yes it is! Go change or we are not swimming!Nayeon: aish! Fine! *changes*what about this?

Jin: *turns his head towards her and smiled* much better! Now lets go!!!
Nayeon: *rolling her eyes while smilling*

MoSeok
Momo: Hobi....?
Hoseok: yes sweetie..?
Momo: can i go swimming with my friends downstairs?
Hoseok: yeah sure but don't wear something revealing.....
Momo: thank you *peck his lips and change* how about this?
Hoseok: na ah..... *he said shaking his head side to side while frowning* aish.. i told not something revealing!...
Momo: *confused* this isn't revealing...
Hoseok: well Miss. Hirai that soon to be Mrs. Jung, it is revealing when you make one simple move you ass is already showing go change!!!
Momo: aish.......... here

Hoseok: Much better!!! We can go nowMomo: what you mean WE?Hoseok: while your changing the guys text me telling me to come with you cause they are also there *he showed her his phone* Momo: oh ok

Momo: what you mean WE?
Hoseok: while your changing the guys text me telling me to come with you cause they are also there *he showed her his phone*
Momo: oh ok. Lets go!!!!

TAESANA
Sana: oppa let's swim at the beach?
Taehyung: but I don't want to do anything!!
Sana: even cuddling with me? *she acted sad*
Taehyung: *he saw her frown and he widened his eyes because he thought Sana was thinking 'bout that* no no not that, i mean i don't want to stand up... come here *gesturing her to sat on his lap were she did and he hug her waist*
Sana: but i want to go swimming *she sadly says*
Taehyung: *he thought that if he would let her go with her friends there would be guys too, and worrying that they would look at her so he change his mind* ok, ok lets go!
Sana: really!
Taehyung: yup now go change!
Sana: *stand up and excitedly go to the walking-closet and change* lets go oppa?

 come here *gesturing her to sat on his lap were she did and he hug her waist*Sana: but i want to go swimming *she sadly says* Taehyung: *he thought that if he would let her go with her friends there would be guys too, and worrying that they would...