When BTS became pervert

JINAYEON
Nayeon: *wearing a towel only since she only came out of the bathroom*
Jin: *saw her and stared at her smirking*
Nayeon: *notice him* What?
Jin: Nothing.... *still smirking*
Nayeon: Oppa!! I know theres something cause your staring at my cleavage!!!
Jin: So? Ive already seen that anyways.. *teasing her making her flustered and blush uncontrollably*
Nayeon: Whatever!! *entering the walk-in-closet, but Jin is still watchibg her shadow will changing clothes😂*

YOONGHYO
Jihyo: *just done cleaning their room.. Yoongi entered in and saw her sweat neck*
Yoongi: Here.. *handling her his handkerchief*
Jihyo: *didnt say anything since its too HOT in the room*
Yoongi: *watching at her how she wipe her sweaty neck while biting his lips sexily*
Jihyo: *notice him and throw the handkerchief to his chest playfully making him stop biting his lips and smirk at her*
Yoongi: Oh... Babe your such in a BIG TROUBLE.... *smirking at her*
Jihyo: (Uh Oh) Oppa its just a joke! *she said probably making a excuse to escape*
Yoongi: Making excuses babe? That wouldn't work on me.... *suddenly grab her waist and kiss her roughly making her struggle after 3 minutes of kissing she teasingly run outside straight to the garden while Yoongi chase her*

MOSEOK
Momo: *dancing to 7 rings in the dance practice room*
Hoseok: Babe I have----- *just came in and saw Momo dancing making him smirk*
Momo: *heard him and turned off the music* Yes Oppa?
Hoseok: Nothing important... But remember we have to meet the others?
Momo: oh yeah! Just wait for me in the living room oppa!
Hoseok: ok... *kiss her forehead and wait for her in the living room but the scene of her dancing still replay in his mind making him uncomfortable*
Momo: *after 30 minutes she is done* Oppa lets go?
Hoseok: *nodded head trying to forget about what happened*

CHAEJOON
Namjoon: *needs to go pee but chae was still taking a bath he was about to knock but accidently break the door and their was shown a naked back chae chae applying soap to her butt and legs making namjoon gulp and quickly set the door close*
Chaeyoung: *she didn't notice it since she was to busy having a bath*
Namjoon: *on the other hand Namjoon who's just make his pee gone, have another trouble he has a standing junior (😂😂) hewas having a trouble with it and can't help thinking of his gf (since he is really a gm in real life😂✌) he waited for 20 more minutes and finally chae is out fully dress and good thing is he is not hard anymore*

JIMINA
Mina: *they are inside the elevator and was going to their hotel room... after some time Jimin decided to just rest for a bit and Mina decided to swim luckily when she gets there the pool was open she change into her swimwear and put a sunscreen to her skin even though its not a beach she still applies it to her skin its not that bad right? Anyways she didn't notice Jimin is watching her far from their room and was biting his lips.. he also saw some guy staring at her making his blood boiled so he decided to take her, he also heard their conversation*
Guy: hey miss! *waves his hands feeling close*
Mina: *looks around the pool and spotted no one but her and the guy so she pointed her self confused*
Guy: Yes you! *come closer to her* do you have a boyfriend? *he ask suddenly before she could answer, someone pull Mina out of the water and put a towel around her making the guy shock*
Jimin: She doesn't have a boyfriend because she have a Fiancé and that is me! Don't you even dare asking her this!! *take all of her things and drag her with him*

TAESANA
Sana: *well lets say she was changing clothes since her and her girls went out to hang-out*
Taehyung: *waiting for sana outside their bedroom he is kinda sleepy and he thought that Sana is changing in the bathroom or walking closet he open the door and accidetly saw Sana changing her short* IM SORRY BABE!! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! *then their he slam the door making Sana flinch and shock at the same time*

TZUKOOK
Tzuyu: *sleeping on Jungkook's arms while jungkook was huggingg her and watching iron man(LOL😂) he accidently touch her butt making her move and back to sleep while Jungkook quickly remove his hands and was staring at her JungShook he look at the T.V again and breath heavily and trying to forget what happened*

SORRY GUYS THAT I DIDNT UPDATE I WAS BUSY DRAFTING MY NEW STORY ANYWAYS HERE IT IS WAS REQUEST BY MY CLASSMATE
P.S: SHE KEEPS BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT SO I HAVE NO CHOICE😂😁 ANYWAYS THIS IS A EDITED CHAPTER THANKS TO THE ONE WHO REMINDED ME THAT THIS CHAPTER IS WITHOUT JIMINA SORRY AGAIN FOR LATE UD