How Would BTS wake TWICE up?

JINAYEON
Nayeon: *sleeping tiredly because of practice*
Jin: *looks at her and smiled and he caresses her hair and kiss it* My Baby Bunny is tired... *let her sleep more*
Jin: well im gonna go make breakfast and im going to wake you up... *carefully got out of the bed*

MOSEOK
Momo: *already 12 in the afternoon yet she still didn't wake up*
Hoseok: Baby~? Wake up~ *in a sweet voice* its already noon *kiss her shoulder*
Momo: *fluttered eyes carefully* hmm.... already noon.....?....
Hoseok: *chuckles* Yup! Now get up and dress we are going to eat lunch outside~~ *kisses her forehead*
Momo: Ok......

TAESANA
Sana: *sleeping but with arms wrapping around a pillow cutely*
Taehyung: *done taking a shower and fully dressed saw her and smiled*
Sana: *still sleeping but feel someone staring at her so she open her eyes (since she is a light sleeper P.S i think not in really life but lets just pretend) and saw Taehyung staring at her while smiling* Oppa?
Taehyung: *back to reality* Hi Squirrel💕 You have a good sleep?
Sana: Yup! Where are you going Oppa?
Taehyung: Oh Right! You have to prepare too..... we have a date remember?
Sana: Jinjja?! (Really) Oppa Mianhe (Sorry) I forgot about our date!! *she said while she jump on the bed amd gets a towel*
Taehyung: *giggle* don't worry baby~ i know your tired so take your time ok? Don't rush your self... you might get some wounds... *he said worriedly
Sana: *fluttered and smiled* Yes Oppa *kisses his cheeks and enters bathroom*

YOONGHYO
Jihyo: *she became a heavy sleeper like Yoongi thats why when she wakes up its already 8:00 or 8:30*
Yoongi: *wakes up first... and he see first is his beautiful fiancé right beside him he look at the time and its already 7:59 am* Wow! Time fly so fast! *he sits down and think of a way to wake her up*
Yoongi: Babe~ wake up~ *in a honey like voice*
Jihyo: *heard him but didn't move* hmm....
Yoongi: *chuckles* come on Baby Girl~ i know your awake~ *smirks* i even cook for the two of us now get up
Jihyo: Hhhooowww Ddiiddd Yyyyooouuu Kkknnooww???? *she whined probably already forget what Yoongi's last sentence is..... and making Yoongi giggle and she sits up straight*
Yoongi: Simple 2 words.... MIN YOONGI.....
Jihyo: *laughs at him* ok lets go eat now... *stands up*
Yoongi: *stands up too but feel something is missing so he grabbed Jihyo's waist and hug her from behind (thats mean's he want a kiss) making her confused*
Jihyo: Oppa? Something you need?
Yoongi: *nods head* Ppoppo...
Jihyo: *move her head to look at him and peck his lips before they continue to walk towards the kitchen*

JIMINA
Mina: *fighting the urge to not be sleepy going to Park Residence Home with Jimin but fell asleep*
Jimin: *glancing back to back at his fiancé when the red light shows up on the high way he took the chance to look at her and he smiled looking at her sleeping face he knows she is tired from work so he decided to wake her up when they get there so he took her pillow neck at the back seat and put it carefully behind her neck soon the red light turns to green ligt and he started driving again* *30 Minutes later they already arrived after he park the car he get out of the drivers seat and go to the passengers seat door so he can wake Mina up*
Jimin: Penguin~ Wake Up Baby~~~ *poking her cheeks*
Mina: *open one eye and Jimin chuckles at her* Hmmm.... are we here..??... *she said softly*
Jimin: Yup... *soft voice*
Mina: *fully awake* Sorry Oppa because i slept too much......
Jimin: Babe~ its fine i understand that you are tired ok so its normal to sleep while going here~ Now lets go in their Must Be Waiting.....
Mina: *nods and fix her self and get out of the passengers seat and they go in to have a Dinner with the whole Park Residence*

CHAEJOON
Chaeyoung: *can't sleep at night thats why she over sleep at day she was just sleepy when the time is at the time of 4:01/4:06 am like that*
Namjoon: *look at her and poke her cheeks* baby~ its already 10:00 in the Morning~~~
Chaeyoung: 20 more minutes... *she said sleepily*
Namjoon: *chuckles* ok..... but if didnt wake up at 20 minutes i have no choice but to carry you ok?
Chaeyoung: *just raised a thumbs up and fell asleep again* (After 20 Minutes)
Namjoon: Babe... 20 Minutes is already done Wake Up now! *soft but stern voice*
Chaeyoung: *didnt heard him*
Namjoon: you really like the hard eay huh? *smirks evilly* *carry her while running*
Chaeyoung: *immediately wakes up and scream* KIM FREAKING NAMJOON PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Namjoon: Baby Girl? Did You Just Cuss? *he said and stop to his tracks*
Chaeyoung: *(shit) she thought* N-no-o
Namjoon: *smirking* *going closer to her*
Chaeyoung: *was about to say something but he kiss her and pulled away then run away to catch his life* d-did he just----- Yah!! Oppa!!!  

TZUKOOK
Tzuyu: *awake at 5 am but goes back to sleep*
Jungkook: *awake at 7:00 am so he do his morning routine and take a bath and get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and he realized that Tzuyu is still sleeping so he smirks and decided to do what Tzuyu did last time to wake him up*
Jungkook: *jumps to the right side of the bed causing the left side jump as well that made Tzuyu awake*
Tzuyu: *death glared Jungkook who is smiling genuinely*
Jungkook: good morning Ms. Not AnyMore Early Bird~ *he teases still smiling*
Tzuyu: *founds it cute so she just smiled and sit up she realized that jungkook is only in a towel wrapped around his waist so he covered her eyes making Jungkook Confused*
Jungkook: Whats wrong why you covering you eyes?
Tzuyu: *pointed at him still covering her eyes*
Jungkook: *looks at where she pointed and smirks* you don't like it?
Tzuyu: *shake head at the sign of 'NO'*
Jungkook: Too Bad.... *he stands up and change clothes so that Tzuyu can uncover her eyes*
Tzuyu: You Done Yet?
Jungkook: Done! *she uncovered her eyes which Jungkook finds it cute*
Tzuyu: lets go eat now... *he nodded and they started cooking of course Jungkook trying to flirt at her*

So HELLO GUYS sorry i forgot to update last night im so sorry lovelies forgive me....... hope you guys liked this scenario bye guys love love love lots❤️❤️❤️❤️