Scenario YoongHyo: Lets Break Up!

Once their is a bright boring day for BANGTWICE, so all of them go to the mall to hang-out... how ever Jihyo and Yoongi didn't agree cause Yoongi is working in his 'Genius Lab' and Jihyo is having trouble with him, its not like he didn't or couldn't spend time with her, its just that she feel that their love wasn't like before, so she wanted a break-up, in fact actually their relationship isn't cold she just found that they both doesn't have anything in common....

She ring the door bell and it opened, she came inside and saw Yoongi working on his instrument...

" Yoongi?" She called him softly, she can't call him oppa by now, he turn around and smiled widely after seeing her but he was confused why she only called her Yoongi and not Oppa or Babe... " Whats wrong princess? Anything you need?" He ask her, he was pulling her lightly to sit on his lap but she refused and make a serious face so he think they are talking about something serious....

" Lets Break Up" this made him stare at her in shock he can't believe his ears "What?!" " I said... Lets. Break. Up!!! Period!!" She said stubbornly, what has gotten to her mind and suddenly wanted a break up? Yoongi is going crazy just thinking about breaking up with her " And why do you want to break up? Did i did something wrong? Did i was spending more time to my work? We can spend time together now until the day after tomorrow if you want?" He was hoping that, that is the reason why Jihyo wanted break up but sadly no.... " I was so stress Yoongi!!! You doesn't have time for me anymore!! You always spend your time here alone!!!! And lastly we have nothing in common!!! Fans always want you to date Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung and wanted us apart!!!" And there she broke down into tears, Yoongi felt angered against him but he choose to calm down, his girl crying in front of him wasn't helping either, he gestured her to seat on his lap since she is crying and want comfort she just obeyed, Yoongi was hugging her trying to comfort her which he did......

" Sshh... Oppa is here calm down now..." after she calm down, they just shared a quiet but comfortable silence, " Look i really wanted a break up!" Jihyo opened it up again, making Yoongi frustratedly look at her obviously angered take over him, but she knew he can't hurt her.. she stands up from his lap and took a good far steps away from him... " What do you mean we have nothing in common?! We both love to sleep, and we both compose songs, we both have gummy smile,we also both love photography, now come here" he said pulling her again to seat on his lap which leaves the girl with no choice, he doesn't want to break up with her because he love her, he can already imagine his life without her.... " Im sorry ok... if you feel that way... you know i love you right? I wouldn't leave you.. even if you want to let go, i will always be behind you following you wherever you want to go far away from me understood!!" He said to her while she teared up again making Yoongi smiles faintly and chuckles at his Baby Girl..... soon after 30 minutes of silence he can feel her leaning towards his neck he look at her and finds her already fell asleep... he just chuckles at her and peck her lips, he put her to his mini bed and lay beside her he put his arms around her waist and soon he also fell asleep....