When TWICE tease BTS about can't a kiss from them.....

JiNayeon
Jin: *trying to be cute so that Nayeon would give him a kiss but failed*
Nayeon: nuh uh! that wouldn't work on me!
Jin: *sigh and just hug her while she laugh*

YoongHyo
Jihyo: *preparing to go somewhere with her members*
Yoongi: *doesn't want her to leave but can't do anything so he pouted trying to distract her putting on her make-up* Just a kiss before you leave *he pouted again*
Jihyo: Oppa... Later when i get back.... I don't want my lipstick gets messy 😂😂
Yoongi: Just one *he tried doing aegyo but failed because Jihyo just laugh at him*
Jihyo: Nope! *then her phine rings*
___________________________
JH: Yeoboseyo?
Mn: Unnie we are already outtside..
JH: ah ok ok wait for me in 5 minutes
Mn: Okay.. Annyeong!
JH: Ne Ne! Annyeong!!
___________________________
Call Ended
Jihyo: *turns to Yoongi* bye oppa see u later (insert see u later by bp😂) *teasingly blowing a flying kiss towrds him which he catches and put it to his lips* Annyeong Oppa Saranghae!!
Yoongi: *pouting* Annyeong.... This little tease...

MOSEOK
Hoseok: *exhausted and craving for Momo's kiss😂*
Momo: *heard his groan so she rush down the living room* OPPA!!! Your back!!
Hoseok: *hearing her voice making his pain away* Yup! Practicing is so exhausting!!! Cause i was craving for this *suddenly pulled her nd kiss her making her blush*

CHAEJOON
Chaeyoung: *teasimg him cause he can't kiss her*
Namjoon: *pouting* your such a meanie Chae-Baby... *he whines making her laugh*
Chaeyoung: Ok Ok!!! *finally gives up*
Namjoon: *he cheers and pulled chaeyoung towards him whike chaeyoung giggles at him*

JIMINA
Mina: *teasing Jimin with a song*
🎶🎵 Kiss me Twice, and i'll kiss you watch me Go Go..
But if your RUDELY forward then its a NO NO...
Then we can laugh together like Ha Ha Hi Hi Ho Ho..
Because of you my lonely nights are over now there's no more~~🎵🎶 *probably emhisizing the word RUDELY for him to be heard, she can her him scoff while she laugh*

TAESANA
Sana: *sending pictures to him that puckering her lips while she giggles*
Taehyung: *Tae who was at Kim's Residence received them all making him pout and reply her some angry and diss emoji making Sana laugh more*
Sana: ooh~~ teasing is fun~~

TZUKOOK
Tzuyu: *send a kiss to Jungkook in Line a bit teasing him*
Jungkook: *receives it and it kinda annoyed him cause already know she was teasing him so send a annoyed face emoji while she responds with a laughing emoji making him smile and tgey ended up video callibg each other*

Sorry for the boring chapter anyways the one who requested about when BTS gets jealous part 2 im still thinking for the 3 of them anyways hope you enjoy!!!😂❤☺💕