When BTS gets Jealous.....

MOSEOK
Momo: *talking with a guy friend on phone she is having fun talking with the guy that made Hoseok jealous*
Hoseok: Babe~~ Please notice me you've been on your phone for like 1 hour already.... (in reality its only 20 minutes)
Momo: *looks at him with shocked face* Jinjja?! *says good bye to her friend and ended the call*
Hoseok: There~ now i can SOLO you by my SELF~~~ *he sing-song making Momo confused*
Momo: what do you mean?
Hoseok: its only take 20 Minutes when you talk to that GUY FRIEND of YOURS your not even noticing your FIANCÉ sulking here all the time you didn't even cared!!! *he complained*
Momo: *death glared him he just returned with his famous sunshine smile* Oppa your so Mean!!! *she pouted*
Hoseok: *chuckles* so I CAN spend MY time with you young lady now lets go have a date......

TAESANA
Taehyung: *death glaring at the guys looking at his girl so he sigh and put arms around her shoulders*
Sana: *heard him sigh so she got worried* Oppa? You ok?
Taehyung: *smiled faked* Yes.. im fine babe, why?
Sana: I know your not.. please tell me..
Taehyung: its just........ there are a lot of guys who is looking at you a while ago thats made me......
Sana: Jealous? Isnt it? *she smirked*
Taehyung: *nodded but enough for Sana to squeal a little because of his cuteness that made him smile*
Sana: Oppa! Even if they look at me.. im still yours ok i don't even know/like them your my ONE and ONLY! Arrasseo?
Taehyung: *giggle at her and put his boxy smile to her that made her Smile too and they continued their date without any worries*

CHAEJOON
Chaeyoung: *trying to rap Namjoon's part in dionysus and boy with luv (in this chaejoon part they are at school in the classroom) she was just alone there cause Namjoon said he has something to get from his locker (already end of class he asked her to wait him at the classroom to be safe)..... but then their guy classmates notice her and they watch and listened how she would rap it she also thought that her voice was only small but surprised when she hear a clapping sound she turned around and saw a group of guys smiling at her while clapping*
Guy1: you did great👍🏻
Guy2: how come the rap is so fast wow! We have nothing to say your awesome👍🏻
Chaeyoung: thank you but im not that good *humble*
Guy3: oh come on! You slayed it!
Chaeyoung: *just smile shyly* *namjoon who saw and heard everything feels jealous about the guys he himself was about to show up but the guys beat him into it!!......he was supposed to be already there before the group of guys but they walked fastly to him and entered the room he also know that those guys leader has a crush to his girlfriend thats why he is becoming jealous about this unknown guy who liked Chaeyoung for a long time*
Namjoon: *enters room trying to make it clear for the guys* BABE~~
Chaeyoung: Oppa!! *happy smile* your back! *run and hug him that made Namjoon smirk at the guy and the guy just death glared him he fake scared*
Namjoon: Of Course i'm back i don't want MY princess to wait longer now lets go!!
Chaeyoung: then lets go! I'm already sleepy....
Namjoon: *chuckles and took her bag then they both left the classroom and headed home*

JINAYEON
Nayeon: *at the cafe waiting for Jin (cause they did not came home to their condo last night because BANGTWICE has a reunion with their parents they separted for 1 night making them miss each other already) at the cafe there is this guy who has been stalking her entered the cafe obviously looking for someone when he spotted her he asked her*
Guy: excused me? Are you Im Nayeon?
Nayeon: uhm...... *before she could answer Jin arrived with a jealous aura*
Jin: BABE~! im sorry sweetie im late *kisses lips* *looks at the guy* and you are...?....
Guy: oh uhm my name is Y/N sorry for disturbance she is just really look familiar........ anyways i gotta go nice meeting you ma'am... *after that he left and stop stalking her after knowing she already has a husband*
Jin: Nice Meeting You?! *he said after the guy left and adter he sit down*
Nayeon: Oppa! Don't be jealous! even me i don't know him.....
Jin: *sigh* he looks like your stalker...
Nayeon: and why is that?
Jin: the way he ask your name straight forwardly!!
Nayeon: oh come on! Don't be like that Oppa! maybe he is just a highschool friend?
Jin: Maybe? Maybe Not? You don't even have guy friends back in high school well... except to me and the boys (BTS)
Nayeon: Your right!
Jin: *smiled at her* *they continued their date in the cafe and go to the amusement park*

Guysue the others will be on the next chapter please keep looking to it!!!! Love Ya!!❤️❤️