YOONGHYO THE WEDDING (I DON'T KNOW WHAT IMMA CALL THIS)

A/N: So At The End Of The Day I Choose To Make A Other Oneshot😥💔 and also to my dear 2 readers who read the one-shot i made earlier this is your request about making another one😂 im already saying sorry in early before you guys read this SORRY ABOUT MY TYPOS AND UNDERRATED ENGLISH anyways hope you guys enjoy this part SARANGHAE❤️💗💯💕💓

Yoongi's POV:
Im So Nervous Right Now Haist.... i don't know if this is a right decision/ plan.... i don't want to see my Fiancé (Jihyo) and Best Friend (Hoseok) Sad/Cry it hurts me..... i don't even know What Momo thinking she always thinks random things.... so here we are planning how would Her and Hoseok's wedding will be... she said she wanted it different like seriously 😒 anyways the plan goes like this.......... We Will Pretend that the Two of us (there is no US) will be the one who gets married.. that is 3 days before their wedding... i hope it works though but since the wedding is on Saturday... we will be going to announce to the them that the Two of us will be the the one getting married is TODAY!! Aish its FREAKING THURSDAY!!! haist... good luck Yoongi.. hope you will not cry My Jih-Jih this isnt real.....

" Suga-Oppa you ready now?" Momo asked

" Yup! Lets Go!" I said since im already bored...

AFTER DRIVING THEY ARRIVED AT BANGTWICE DORM

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! They knock and soon they were greeted by the tall Tzu-Yoda of Twice...

" Oh Guys Your Back..." she said already acting... which means its start of the plan...

" Oh uhm yeah is everyone here already?" I asked my sister and awkwardly held Momo's hand...

" Yeah Come In....... Guys Their Back!!" She yelled

" OPPA!" I heard Jihyo's Voice from the stairs how i miss her... but sorry babe its supposed to be part of our plan and to my proposal to you *sigh* she was about to hug me when she saw me and Momo's intertwined hands she stared at it and gets teary eyed immediately which cause me to be surprised cause i know it will be coming aish BABY GIRL don't cry..

" O-oppa w-what is t-the mea-aning o-of this-s?" She asked her voice crack already i really want to hug her.... i was about to speak when Hoseok suddenly came...

" Hey Babe~ I-----" he was cutted-off when he saw me and Momo's intertwined hands a tear rolled down his cheek......

" What the Fvck is the meaning of this?!" He yelled making Momo and Jihyo flinched....

" We Are The Who Is Getting Married This Coming Saturday Im Sorry Hoseok and Jihyo" Momo said to them psh.. disnt know she is good at acting--- lying haist Save Me Readers!!! I look at Jihyo and she now has a cold look and run upstairs which cause Jimin and Namjoon follow her.... aish i miss her.. im sorry Jih-Jih...

" H-hyung i-i thought were best friends?!" Hoseok frustratedly said to me...

" We are is just that----"

" WHAT!! That my Fiancé suits you better than your own Girl huh?! The Fvck is wrong with you guys?!!!!" He irratedly yelled at us and stomp his way to his bedroom Chaeyoung and Tzuyu followed him too,, the scened made Momo teary eyed..... all of us sigh but of course we know the real plan of this..

Jihyo's  POV:

"I--i t-thought he love me we were dating for Fvcking 5 years already and he choose to marry my Unnie instead of me!!!! The Fvck is wrong with his mind!!!" I frustratedly and irratedly screamed while throwing pillows and random stuffs around the room Jimin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa calming me down but no use since its not working Namjoon Oppa told Jimin Oppa to get a water.... after Jimin Oppa left... i was still struggling through Namjoon Oppa's grip but he hug me so that i can't move (Hello NamHyo shippers😂 lol ChaeJoon is a thing here😅)