When BTS gets jealous Pt. 2

TZUKOOK

JK: *saw Tzuyu being touch by a guy* YAH!!! What do you think are doing?!

Guy: Who the fvck are you?!

JK: im her boyfriend! Now go!! Before i call the police!! *the guy ran away, while Tzuyu ran to JK and hug him bit he didn't hug back*

TZ: oppa? *sigh* i know your mad..

JK: what if im not!

TZ: then your jealous, anyways if don't hug me before 10 sec, im going to find the guy and hug him instead...

JK: *quickly hugs her by the waist* No! No! No! No! You are not going anywhere!!

TZ: *laughs and ruffled his hair*

JIMINA

MN: *with Jimin on a convenience store and accidentally bump into a guy*

MN: Im sorry, I am Really Sorry.. *bowing 90%*

Guy: No, uhm, its fine, really..

JM: *saw everything since he was watching Mina every movement* Excuse Me, but what is the problem here?

MN: Babe, i just accidentally bump to him, Im Really Sorry *bowing again* we have to go now *took Jealous Jimin's hands and go to the counter*

JM: Why are you staring at him like that? *he has a obvious jealous voice which make Mina chuckle*

MN: I was bowing, not staring *shaking head cutely for Jimin*

JM: Whatever..... *smiling and took Mina's hands after she paid and they go directly to their date*

YOONGHYO

JH: *bump into a guy and the guy kiss her cheeks making her shock, because duh, she doesn't know the guy dude, and Yoongi who was following her behind (which she didn't know) saw everything and was controlling his anger and jealousy at the same time*

JH: (shit im dead if yoongi oppa heard about this!!!) *scolding her self because she didn't do anything when the guy kiss her she go to her locker and was pinned on the wall*

YG: Who is that guy?!

JH: Who's guy?
YG: You. Already. Know. Who!! The. Guy. Kiss. You. And i will sue him!!

JH: Oppa please, its my fault..

YG: and your still protecting him?!

JH: NO!! Its just that, its my fault cause im not even looking where am i going and I didn't do anything when the guy kiss me...... *she said tearing up*

YG: *felt guilty and hug her* im sorry, oppa is sorry, ok....

JH: *nodded wiping tears* Its Okay, i understand you.

YG: But Oppa made you cry, *still hugging her*

JH: Its Fine...... Lets Go Now?

YG: *nodded smiling and wiped her tears*