[Requested] How would BangTwice babysit a kid or twin?

JINAYEON

Nayeon: I swear Jin don't you dare give him a------
Jin: hi little fella, do you want a pink cookies *the kid nods* ok! Lets get baking!!!
Nayeon: *face palms* Jin!!!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY??!!
Jin: The kid what some Nayeonie, so let him...
Nayeon: Aish!! This ugly man!!
Jin: yah!! Im a WORLD WIDE HANDSOME so don't you dare say im ugly!!!
Nayeon: Whatever!!! Im still prettier!! Anyways go do them all, I'mma rest upstairs...
Jin: Yah! Yah! Get back here!!!! *holding the child who messes his self with the cookie dough*

YOONGHYO

Yoongi: *sleeping peacefully on the couch*
Jihyo: *came back from Mina's house with a kid* Yoongi Oppa!! Im back!!
Yoongi: *quickly wakes up and stand up, was about to hug her but seen her with a kid* Who the fvck's child is this?!
Jihyo: Mina's Mom said that we should baby sit her, for only 2 days, then she will take her after...
Yoongi: Why can't Mina and Jimin baby sit her?
Jihyo: they are with them so lets just take care of her ok!!

THE NEXT DAY~~

Yoongi: *kid running here, running there, all a mess* is this how to raise a child? *raised an eyebrow at Jihyo, who is laughing at him*
Jihyo: Yup! Now bear with it!
Yoongi: ......... whats that smell?
Jihyo: She poops, *carry her to the bathroom while Yoongi wash his hands*
Yoongi: just one more day its ove----
Jihyo: Yoongi oppa!! She was extended for 1 more week!!
Yoongi: *jaw drop and messes his hair*

MOSEOK

Hoseok: Babe!!!!
Momo: Yes?
Hoseok: Psh! Too plain-.-! Anywho.. someone want me to keep this little cutie~~
Momo: Oohh~~ another dog!! *eyes sparkled*
Hoseok: *poker face* No, No, No! Its a twins!!!
Momo: *staring at the two twins behind him, who shyly waving their hands to her* What a cutie!!!!! Lets take care of them!!!!
Hoseok: *chuckles* yeah! Sure!

CHAEJOON

(They are playing hide and seek)
Namjoon: Baby-Chae? Whats noise is that?
Chaeyoung: *gasps hide the twins to the walk-in-closet* Nothing oppa....
Namjoon: i swear i heard it here, or am i hearing things?
Chaeyoung: *shrugged shoulders* i dunno... *then one of the twins sneezes she widen her eyes*
Namjoon: Whats That?
Chaeyoung: What you mean, whats that?
Namjoon: Someone sneezes, *walk closely to the closet, Chaeyoung just pouted and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for him*
Namjoon: found ya!! *he carries the two kids out of the closet, while grinning at chaeyoung*
Chaeyoung: Hmmp.. Whatever! *the two twins and RM laugh at the pouting ChaeBerry*

JIMINA

Jimin: Miguri!!!!
Mina: Mochi!!!! *sarcastic*
Jimin: *laughs at her* i have something to tell you..... *serious face*
Mina: *confuse* your not breaking up with me aren't you? *voice cracking*
Jimin: Wait what? No!!! Why would i break up with you? I just wanted to say that, I adopted a kid... *brings the kid out*
Mina: *jaw drop* uhm.... im not sure about this.....
Jimin: you doesn't want her?
Mina: i want her, but i don't know how to you know.....
Kid: Dada!!! Mama!!!
Jimina: She can talk?!

TAESANA

Sana: Taehyung!!!!!
Taehyung: Yes my dear? *goes to her and hug her*
Sana: can you please watch the door there might be someone goibg to knock, thank you..
Taehyung: *confused* *after 5minuted someone knock* *opens door to see a adorable male kid* Sana-ya!!!! Come down here!!!
Sana: *run down stairs* Jason!!! *hug the kid* so oppa! We are going to babysit him until next week..
Taehyung: *excited face, took the kid to her arms* i promise, i--- WE will take care of you!!! *plays the kid in the whole afternoon until bed time* time to sleep now... good night...
Sana: Wow! You did a great job!

TZUKOOK

Tzuyu: Kook? Are you sure, he can do that? *worrying to the kid*
Jungkook: im sure!!
Kid: Auntie!!!! Uncle!!!! My foot stuck!!!
Tzuyu: *death glared him, he gulps nervously and run to the kid to help him* Aish!! Jungkook.....

IM SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FOUND THE SCENARIO WEIRD YOU CAN TELL ME, Mariapurples7cuties THIS IS YOUR REQUEST!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!