The bad guy next door

This is my new book, hope you guys will like it, and please tell me your opinions! 

I know I used to write fan-fics, but I wanted to try something new, so please coment, vote? Enjoy. : xx

 I was sitting in the back seat of my parent’s car, near my annoying little brother who was making weird noises.  I had my headphones on, listening to Augustana while looking through the window. We just entered San Francisco…

“Lucy! Lucy look, we entered the city, soon we will be at our new house,” my brother, Joe, was screaming in my ear. He was happy, as my parents promised him a new video game when we arrived.

“Dear, aren’t you happy that we are almost there?” my mom asked.

“No, I am fed up with your work! I didn't want to move from San Francisco! I liked the city, and I had a lot of friends there.” My parents are moving to different countries all the time, and it really sucks. Sometimes we stay long, like four to five years, sometimes just months and it’s so hard to support them. My brother is 7 years old, so he doesn't understand much, and if my parents buy him new toys, he is theirs and won't argue. With me it's not that easy… I had my friends there, I was Miss Popular and everybody respected me, my life was so perfect there. And here is a new territory. I didn’t want to be with the mean popular girls anymore, like I was before, but I will still miss my times there. Here, I have a feeling, that I will be just an outsider. And I am not really used to it.

After 20 minutes we arrived at our new house.  The house looked comfortable; it wasn't very big, with a lot of windows. I took a deep breath and exited the car. My parents were carrying the boxes in the house. I was just standing in front of it, and staring at them.

“Lucy, why aren't you helping?” dad asked

“What’s the point? We will move away…as always,” I said, bored.

“Honey, I know you are sad, but I will promise your senior year will be spent here. Trust me,” he said, and hugged me.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes, and start carrying the boxes in house. After we carried all the boxes in house, and my parents began to unpack them. I went to the car to take one more bag that was full with my clothes and stopped for a moment. I looked at the neighbor’s house, that was a lot bigger than ours and was  more expensive. My eyes were caught by a window, where I clearly could see a silhouette of a boy of my age, with fair brown hair and cold expression of his face. He looked at me with contempt, and then closed the black curtains. I tried to not pay attention, but the boy in the window interested me. Whatever!

I carried the box and went in the house. Until six o’clock in the evening we unpacked boxes, and cleaned up. I went in my small and cozy room that was upstairs. I hung up a lot of lights and photos with my friends. I will miss them so much. I opened my laptop and there were a lot of posts on my wall, all about how they missed me. For some reason I am happy we went away from the city, because there was my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me, and I always get angry when I see his jerk face, but I can’t imagine my life without Sarah and Delilah, my best friends…Tomorrow will be my first day in new school, and I definitely don’t like being the new girl…

Jake's POV

“Mom why am I supposed to go? I don't want to see our new neighbors.”

“Jake! Stop it, and help me with the pie. We need to know who lives near us. And they seemed like good people, I saw they have a girl of your age, you may become friends. I already talk to Connie, their mom, and they are very interesting people. ”