CHAPTER 5

JENNIE'S POV
I was having fun making some cupcakes with mom, we always liked to cook that kind of things... But its my last day here, so I'm waiting for him.. For Zero, the one who will give me all the answers that I need...
-Jennie: When will he come? (sighs)
-Mom: Who are you talking about?
-Jennie: Zero...
-Mom: You can wait for him... He doesn't use to appear...
-Jennie: But he will because he promi-
-Zero: I'm... Late?

-Jennie: Finally! I've wait for you the whole week

-Zero: I know I know... But now I'm finally mentally ready...come with me to my room...
-Jennie: Mom, can you handle by yourself?
-Mom: Yeah, go with him... (smiles)

I followed Zero to his room... I sit at his bed while he gives me his back... I can feel that he's really tense, but I really need to know what's going on with him...
-Jennie: So...?
-Zero: Jennie, I'm not who you think I am...
-Jennie: Then who you are?
-Zero: I'm... Ugh, you won't believe me so ill just show you... Look at me carefully...

I look at him carefully, and suddenly he starts transforming into a... Vampire? I jaw dropped, I mean, that wasn't lying! And vampires are real!

 Vampire? I jaw dropped, I mean, that wasn't lying! And vampires are real!

-Zero: You hate me, right?
-Jennie: Uh... It's just that you have a different aura...
-Zero: I know... I hate this, I'm a beast... I'm a monster... That's why I didn't want to be with you! I didn't want to hurt you, it's all because that's how I really am! (starts crying) Jennie, I always wanted to be a good brother... But I didn't trust my blood's desire... I'm really sorry I couldn't be there for you...

I don't know what to do... This is just so weird, so unrealistic... But he's truly hurted, I'm glad that he wanted to be my brother... Now I have to confort him so I hug him and try to keep him calm...
-Jennie: Don't worry, it's okay...You are still my brother, nothing will change that although you are a vampire you are Zero...
-Zero: Jennie, I didn't want to attack you or something like that...
-Dad: Sorry to interrupt, but I have to tell Jennie that this is all my fault as well... I kinda made Zero stay away of you...
-Jennie: You did what?!
-Dad: Look, what he used to do on morning was to come yo my laboratory and I did tried different things on him to stop his blood's desire and to find something to substitute it... I didn't trust him at all, so I told him to be away of you... I'm sorry Jennie...
-Jennie: This is incredible! How could you tell so to your own son?
-Dad: Well, he has been a vampire since always...
-Jennie: What do you mean?
-Zero: It's not sure, but someone told me that my dad was an alpha vampire and my mom was human... But because of some hunters, I lost them... And when, I ended up as your brother...
-Jennie: So you have always been a vampire? You could have told me!
-Dad: He didn't discover it until he was attacked by another vampire that sucked his blood... Turning him into a total vampire, and what is worst... Into an alpha as his dad...
-Zero: That's because I have some others following me... The ones you met at the forest...
-Jennie: Does mom know about this?
-Zero: She always knew...
-Jennie: I'm hurted because I'm the last one to know about it...
-Zero: It was to protect you... (upset)
-Jennie: So, how's your blood's desire now?
-Zero: It's still the same... (sighs)
-Dad: His friends use animal's blood to survive, but he didn't taste any kind of blood... That's why his aches are increasing...
-Jennie: Hunt an animal right now Zero, and do it...
-Zero: I won't... I don't want to loose my human part...
-Jennie: It's okay, Zero just do it...

-Dad: Don't force him

-Dad: Don't force him... Just enjoy your last day, just have fun you two... (leaves)

I'm now alone with Zero, should we go somewhere and have fun? I think that he needs it... He has suffered too much...
-Jennie: Let's go somewhere...
-Zero: Where do you want to go?
-Jennie: Cinema?
-Zero: Okay... But not to near from the other people... I can't control sometimes...
-Jennie: Don't worry, we'll be away from them... (smiles)

ZERO'S POV
It ended up in a different way of what I thought it would... I thought that she would hate me for treat her like I did, and for not trusting her enough to tell him about my secret...
-Jennie: So... How have you been? Apart from the vampire stuff and all your aches...
-Zero: Oh uh... I just kind of followed you...
-Jennie: You did what?!
-Zero: I wanted to make sure no one attacks you... You know, there are vampires living with humans, but not all of them are like me... So I was worried...
-Jennie: And how did you-
-Zero: As a vampire I can fly, so it wasn't difficult at all...
-Jennie: I see...

After so, we both stopped talking... We are not used to talk with each other, so this is kind of awkward... Just when we were about to arrive the cinema, we bumped with one of my friends... She's also a vampire!
-Zero: Oh, hi noona! (smiles)

 She's also a vampire! -Zero: Oh, hi noona! (smiles)

-Irene: Hey there kid...(smiles and pats my head)
-Zero: Where are you going?
-Irene: I was just having a walk, you know sometimes we need it... (smiles)

I know what she meant, she just came from hunting... She needed some blood to survive...
-Zero: Yeah, I know... (smiles)
-Irene: And where are you going?
-Zero: I'm going to the cinema with my sister as you can see...
-Irene: She's the kid you always talk about?

Shit! Don't say so noona, now Jennie will know about it! I'm really embarrassed... How should I answer?
-Zero: Y-Yeah... That's her... (blushes)
-Irene: (smirks) I cab understand why you act the way you do... Well, enjoy...
-Zero: Yup, bye noona! (waves and smiles)
-Irene: See you kiddo... (waves)

Oh... Now Jennie's questions will blow up...