CHAPTER 12

JUNGKOOK'S POV
We were talking with Jimin hyung, when suddenly I felt how Zero hyung started falling... I grabbed him on time and placed him at Jimin's bed...
-Jimin: Zero looks really hurted...
-Suga: Well fighting with that bastard was not a an easy task...
-Jimin: (to Zero) Zero I'm sorry, because of me you are really hurted... What should we do hyungs?
-Jin: Joon?
-Joonie: I think he might need... Blood.
-All: Blood!? Zero?
-Joonie: Well, he said that he already had... From Jennie... His sister, or should we say... His lover now?
-Jimin: I don't understand anything, a lot happened while I wasn't with you all...
-Hobi: Someone has to bring Jennie then...
-Jungkook: But, if we touch her... Zero will get really mad...
-Jin: What if we bring Zero to Jennie?
-Jimin: Oh Jin hyung had a good idea and it's not about himself... I'm surprised! (teasing)
-Jin: You kid... Do you want to end up even more hurted?
-Jimin: No, no... I'm sorry hyung... (smiles like a puppy)

 (smiles like a puppy)

-Joonie: So... Who will bring Zero to Jennie? We can't go all of us... We would scare her... And it's kinda late so... Who?
-Jungkook: I will, please!
-Joonie: Kookie...
-Jungkook: I'm strong! I can carry him without any problem... And I won't transform into a vampire with the girls... It's a promise!
-Joonie: Everyone agrees?
-All: (nods)
-Joonie: Good, take care of him... We will be here with Jimin...
-Jungkook: Okay hyung! (grabs Zero and leaves)

I headed to that girlgroup dorm... I hope they didn't go to sleep yet... I place Zero at the grown one moment as I ring their door... Hopefully someone will open it...
-Girl: Yeah?
-Jungkook: Uh hi, I'm Zero's friend... I brought him here cause he's really hurted and needs to see Jennie...

Then the girl opened the door... I swear for God that I didn't see any girl like her... Who is she? She does not look like human... More like a goodness...
-Girl: What happened to him?
-Jungkook: A really hard fight... Anyways, I'll carry him to Jennie...

The girl guided me to what i think that was Jennie's room... Jennie opened and she got shocked because of seeing Zero like that...
-Jungkook: I think that you already know what he needs...
-Jennie: Yeah... Thanks for bringing him here, I'll ask him what happened later...

I nod and headed downstairs again just to bump with the girl that opened me before...
-Jungkook: Sorry for coming this late, I'm already leaving... (smiles)
-Girl: Oh don't worry... By the way, what's your name?
-Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook, but call me just Jungkook, or Kook and if we get closer Kookie...(smiles)

-Girl: (Chuckles) Okay Kook, I'm Lisa nice to meet you

-Girl: (Chuckles) Okay Kook, I'm Lisa nice to meet you... (smiles)
-Jungkook: Yeah (smiles) Well, I'll see you around Lis...
-Lisa: Bye Kook, come to visit us more often... You seem to be funny...
-Jungkook: (chuckles) Okay, I'll come...(smiles)

I then left and headed to Jimin's house again... What's with me now? My heart is beating like never... It's because of Lisa?

JENNIE'S POV
Jungkook brought Zero to me... But what am I supposed to do? I don't know too much about vampires... But I have to save him... He's really hurted... Does he need blood, again? I'll need a knife...
-Jennie: Jisoo unnie... Can you give me a knife?
-Jisoo: Why do you need a knife this late?
-Jennie: Uh...for nothing special... (smiles)
-Jisoo: Weird.... But here you go... (gives me the knife)

I headed to my room where I left Zero but for my surprised, he wasn't there... Where's him? Is he okay now?
-Jennie: Zero? Zero...

There was no trace of him... How could he go without telling me? Then I felt someone tapping my arm...
-Jennie: Huh?! Oh it's you Rosie...
-Rosé: What are you doing with a knife?
-Jennie: Oh nothing, seriously... (smiles) What are you doing still awake?
-Rosé: I saw Zero really hurted, so I'm going to take care of him...
-Jennie: Wait, where's him?
-Rosé: With me, at my room... Is there any problem? Or you are the only one who can be in charge of him?
-Jennie: You seem pissed Rosie... But I didn't say so... It's just, that I know my brother better than you...
-Rosé: Brother? Or lover? What is him for you?
-Jennie: Uh...
-Rosé: See? Just admit that you like him!
-Jennie: Ugh, yeah whatever... I like Zero, are you happy?
-Rosé: I knew it!
-Jennie: We'll be mine Rosie, so let him back with me...
-Rosé: Unnie, I love you a lot, but I can't give him to you... My first date was awesome thanks to him, he's my ideal type...
-Jennie: Rosie, I also love you a lot but he's mine... Since always, we were fated to be together...

While we were discussing who will take care of Zero... He appeared walking to us...
-Both: Zero!
-Zero: Jennie...
-Rosé: Why always Jennie?! (angry)
-Jennie: Not now...
-Zero: Jennie... Come with me to home...
-Jennie: To home?! Are you crazy? It's really late...
-Zero: Then your room... A moment... Sorry Rosie, next time we will hang out... (smiles)
-Rosé: Yeah, don't worry... (smiles)

And after so, we hesded to my room and Zero sit on my bed... I wonder what is he thinking about now, more blood?
-Jennie: Zero if you need more blood, I think that you'll need to-
-Zero: I don't need blood Jennie... But my friends thought that I guess... I just want to protect you from my brother...
-Jennie: Which brother?
-Zero: My biological brother... He's a total vampire, we share the same dad... But his mom killed mine who was a human... He transformed into a total vampire and because of that, I'm an alpha now....Anyways, he knows about... He knows about the fact that I... I like you... (blushes)

-Jennie: Oh, so you feel the same

-Jennie: Oh, so you feel the same... (blushes) And what's the problem?
-Zero: He hates humans and he told that we would come for you... That's why I fought him, well also because he hurted my friend Jimin...
-Jennie: So what are you going to do now?
-Zero: I... Need to spend time with you Jennie... (smiles) When I'm with you, i feel better...
-Jennie: (blushes) So are you asking me to stay here?
-Zero: Being clear...Yeah, I just need to feel you...

He then laid at my bed, and closed his eyes... Is he really going to stay here? Do I have to sleep with a vampire?