CHAPTER 16

ZERO'S POV
What did just happen? Why did Rosé slap Sehun? Don't tell me he made something that scared her?
-Jennie: We should leave, if Rosé finds out that we were here it'll be worst...
-Zero: Yeah let's go...

We decided to continue our date, I guess that I'll ask Sehun what he did later...

SEHUN'S POV
I asked Rosé what would happen if I even dare to cheat on my girlfriend she slapped me... I guess that's a normal answer, and well as I'm a vampire it didn't hurt that much...
-Rosé: Oh my... I didn't pretend to slap you that hurt... I'm sorry! (bows)
-Sehun: Don't worry, it that way it felt real... (smiles) But I don't think I would cheat on my girlfriend, and less if I get a girl like you...(winks)
-Rosé: (blushes) I-Idiot don't say such things to all the girls you invite...
-Sehun: I really meant it, I don't say such things too much... (smiles)
-Rosé: I see... (smiles)
-Sehun: Did you ever date someone?
-Rosé: Uhm yeah I did...
-Sehun: And who's the lucky boy?
-Rosé: My friends' brother, his name is Zero... (smiles)

Then I realized, this girl is the one that I have to make fall for me... Aish, she's really sweet, why doesn't Zero want her?
-Sehun: Oh Zero... I know him. (smiles)
-Rosé: You do? (surprised)
-Sehun: Yeah, we are like brothers... (smiles)
-Rosé: I see...
-Sehun: How does he treat you?
-Rosé: He's nice but I feel like if she doesn't look at my like a girl... He likes Jennie, I'm sure of it... (upset)
-Sehun: Uh don't be upset, he's an idiot... You are perfect, and if I were him I would at you like a woman... I mean, uh... Oh I lost my words because of you... (smiles awkwardly)

-Rosé: (blushes) Y-You know, I think that maybe I should forget about him

-Sehun: I think so as well, but instead... You could try with me... (smiles)
-Rosé: You are brave... (smiles)
-Sehun: Is that a yes?
-Rosé: I guess... But you'll have to work if you want me...
-Sehun: Don't worry, I'll take this chance and I'll make you mine... (smiles)
-Rosé: Uhm, so should we get each other's phone number? (smiles)
-Sehun: We should but... I don't have a phone... (smiles)
-Rosé: What?! Let's go shopping then, you need one... It's really useful to talk with people... And do you know? I'm an idol, so sometimes we won't be able to see each other and we want to talk we can do it through it... (smiles)
-Sehun: (chuckles) Okay, let's go... And by the way, I work in a laboratory...With Zero being honest...
-Rosé: Aw a scientific, huh? That's awesome! (smiles)

I smiled. If she just knew that I'm what scientists are studying... Anyways, the thing is that I'm doing what Zero asked me for, and what it's better... I don't think that this human is that bad... I don't mind meeting her after all...

ZERO'S POV
-Zero: I wonder what happened between that two... Aish, I hope he didn't attack her...
-Jennie: I hope so as well... By the way, you are okay? Don't you need...
-Zero: I'm okay, but I wouldn't mind having your lips again... (smiles)
-Jennie: Idiot... Although you don't need blood you can have them... (smiles)
-Zero: Seriously? Like right now? (smirks)