CHAPTER 7

ZERO'S POV
This night I'm weird... I'm feeling really good, I mean my aches decreased somehow and I don't feel like having the necessity of blood... I'm in a good mood today... I'll wait for my friends...
-Joonie: Zero, we are late, we are-
-Zero: It's okay don't worry! (smiles)
-Jungkook: Hyung... You are okay?
-Zero: I'm better than ever today! I feel in a really good mood and my aches decreased, so yeah... Im really good...
-Joonie: That's good! (smiles)
-Hobi: When Zero-ah is happy, all of us are happy!

-Zero: (chuckles) So how are you feeling today? Will you go hunting?-Joonie: We planned so, but as you can't hold the blood's smell we will wait until you return home and--Zero: You can go now, I'm okay

-Joonie: We planned so, but as you can't hold the blood's smell we will wait until you return home and-
-Zero: You can go now, I'm okay... I feel like I can hold it today!
-Jimin: Are you sure Zero?
-Zero: Totally! (smiles)
-Joonie: Okay, let's go hunting... Does someone wants to stay with Zero?
-Suga: I'll take care of the kid... I already have some blood before...
-Joonie: Okay, see you later then... (they leave)
-Suga: What's making you this happy?
-Zero: Uh... Well, I told everything to my sister and she accepts me just the way I am... So I'm happy, cause now I don't have to avoid her.
-Suga: Oh so it's that Jennie girl... I'm happy that you can be with her now, but she's an idol right?
-Zero: Yeah, but it doesn't matter... I can see her whenever I want, I'm a vampire and I always get what I want... (smirks)
-Suga: I think that it's the first time that I heard you saying that you are a vampire being proud of it...
-Zero: Now I feel better with myself, so now I like being a vampire hyung... (smiles)
-Suga: And... About the blood stuff?
-Zero: I don't know, I don't have that desire anymore... Jennie keeps me calm...
-Suga: Maybe she's your cure... (jokes)
-Zero: (chuckles) Maybe...

After a while talking with Suga hyung, the other ones arrived from their hunting

-Jimin: Zero, how are you feeling?
-Zero: I'm okay, don't worry (smiles)
-Suga: He found his cure... And it was kind of obvious...
-Hobi: That's really good! (jumps into me)
-Joonie: Be careful not to hurt him...
-Zero: I'm okay hyung, and I'm really strong so I can with him...
-Jungkook: But look, Hobi-hyung stained him with blood...
-Zero: Well, I'll have to do the laundry I guess... (jokes)
-Jin: Aren't you pissed because of its smell?
-Zero: Nope, I'm totally fine now...
-Jimin: What about Jennie?
-Zero: What does she have to do now? (serious)
-Joonie: Okay, now we know... Jennie is the reason of his mood... It depends on how he's doing it with her...
-Zero: Is it that obvious? (embarrassed)
-Suga; Yeah, it is...
-Zero: I'm the worst vampire... How can I be that obvious?
-Joonie: You are not, it's good having an alpha with those feelings... (smiles)
-Jimin: I'm happy for you Zero, but...Don't you think that you should be returning?
-Zero: Yeah, bye guys! (smiles)

I returned to home and after a long time, I was finally able to sleep... Jennie already left as she had to return to her dorm and the sun just came out... Now I don't have to worry anymore about hiding myself... If she sees me transformed, there's no problem...

JENNIE'S POV
My alarm sounded and I had to wake as my manager will be picking me up soon... Zero is not here yet, I guess he's still with his vampire stuff... It's really incredible, my brother is a vampire... He really went through a hard time, but I'm really glad that we are finally getting closer...
-Lisa: Jennie-ah!
-Jennie: Jennie-ah? I'm your unnie... (laughs) By the way, why are you all here?
-Jisoo: He picked us first (eats chicken)
-Jennie: (confused) And...
-Lisa: Don't ask, Jisoo-unnie was really stubborn about the chicken...
-Jennie: I see... (laughs)
-Manager: C'mon, we have to arrive to the dorm in ten minutes...
-Jennie: Ne~

I went inside the car and sit next to Rosie...
-Rosé: How was it?
-Jennie: How was what? (smiles)
-Rosé: Your visit to your parents...
-Jennie: Oh! Talking about that... I finally met my brother after a long time... (excited)
-Jisoo: That one that ignores you?
-Lisa: That one who hasn't been in any of your concerts?
-Rosé: That one... Who doesn't care about you?
-Jennie: That one... Who went through a lot and who made up with me... (smiles) He really had his reasons, but now everything's fine!

 (smiles) He really had his reasons, but now everything's fine!

-Lisa: If you say so... We don't want to deal again with a depressed version of yourself... If he's going to-
-Jennie: He's not, he's really acting like an older brother... We even went to the cinema yesterday...
-Jisoo: To see? A comedy?
-Jennie: Twilight...We could say that we both are so into vampires...
-Rosé: The main character is really cool as a vampire and he looks handsome... I wonder how would be going out with a vampire, it must be interesting but scaring at the same time, I mean... You don't know if he would suck your blood...
-Lisa: That's why I always prefered the werewolves... (smirks)
-Jisoo: Werewolves are dangerous as well pabo... (laughs)
-Lisa: Oh yeah, right... (chuckles)
-Jennie: It's not what you think... They don't attack as you think they do... Vampires are like humans more less...
-Lisa: Still thinking the werewolf looked better...
-Rosé: A vampire looks better, they don't grow old...
-Lisa: Werewolves... They have a better body!
-Rosé: Vampires!
-Lisa: Werewolves!
-Both: Which one unnie?!
-Jisoo: How about a chicken guy? Haven't you think about it? (laughs)
-Both: Jennie?
-Jennie: Uh... Vampires?
-Rosé: See? She has a good taste like me... (smiles)
-Jennie: It's just that I think they are the most similar to humans...
-Manager: Okay, we arrived... You have a half our to change into sport clothing and then will head to the dance practice... Okay?
-All: Okay!

We started getting ready, but soon I have an incoming call... Who is it?