CHAPTER 18

ZERO'S POV
We headed to my usual spot for my friend's meeting... Everyone was already there, and they seemed kinda surprised because Sehun came.. I can understand tho...
-Jimin: Can someone tell me what the f*ck is he doing here?
-Jungkook: Yeah, right...
-Zero: I can explain... Well take seat because you may faint once you hear it...
-Sehun: I'm part of your group now.
-All: What?!

Aish, stupid kid... Why couldn't he wait until I explained it? Now everything is messed up...
-Joonie: You need to give us an explanation...

-Zero: Well, all of you know that he's my brother

-Zero: Well, all of you know that he's my brother... My biological one, right? (they nod) Okay, so after I beated him, he lost his group cause the other vampires stopped following him and he was all alone... This week he has been with me all the time in order I could test him because he wanted to join us...
-Hobi: And he passed?
-Zero: Yeah, he's not like he used to... He's even dating a human now...
-Sehun: That wasn't necessary to tell...
-Jimin: I don't think I can accept it, he really hurted me! (angry) and now, I should take my revenge, now that he's nothing... You (to Sehun) you won't be able to-
-Sehun: (bows to Jimin down the floor) I know what I did, you are right... I'm nothing right now, I'm really sorry, I just... I have no excuse.
-Jin: I didn't expect so! (surprised)
-Suga: If our alpha thought that he was good enough to join us, then he is... Jimin please, accept him from now on...
-Jimin: Okay hyung, but Sehun, don't expect to become best friends with you...
-Sehun: (nods) Thanks for giving me this chance...(smiles)

-Jungkook: Welcome to the group hyung! (smiles)-Zero: Well, now everything's set

-Zero: Well, now everything's set... Will you go hunting?
-Suga: We should, we didn't take any blood today... Have you?
-Zero: Nope, Ill try to resist as much as possible, I have to maintain Jennie healthy... (smiles)
-Hobi: And if you try animal's one?
-Zero: Uh, nope thanks... (smiles)
-Sehun: It's better human one, and if you get them to feel attracted to you, it has even a biggest effect that makes you resist more time...Thats why Zero is better now. (smiles)
-Jungkook: Hyung is smart!
-Jin: Should I make a girl fall for me so I can get her blood? Don't answer please, I already know that all the girls love me... (smirks)
-Jungkook: (smacks him)
-Sehun: Try it tonight, you'll feel better tomorrow... Just make sure not to kill them...