CHAPTER 11

ZERO'S POV
I'm actually dating two girls... This is really a problem... I can't reject any of them... Then, what should I do? I should talk with my friends... So once I brought Rosé back to her dorm I headed to my usual spot at nights, where all the vampires (my friends) meet...
-Zero: I'm back guys~
-Joonie: Zero! We have problems...
-Zero: I also have problems so if you could help me... Anyways, what happens?
-Jungkook: Hyung... Sehun came and he hurted Jimin hyung... (looks down)
-Zero: He did what?
-Hobi: He said that he would take revenge because you left him... And he said something about your sister...
-Zero: He's going to regret, where's him?

-Jin: You can't go now... Although we are powerful and I hate to admit, you are the strongest among us, but you are not still enough strong to fight him...
-Suga: You need blood Zero, that would give you more strength...
-Zero: About that... I had blood more than one time...
-All: What?!
-Zero: Jennie... I kind of had some of her blood...
-Joonie: Your own sister?
-Zero: It's not my sister, we are not relatives... And well, at least I made it in a way not to hurt her...
-Jungkook: Zero hyung gave his first kiss to Jennie!
-Zero: It doesn't matter, now I have to end with Sehun... And later, I need you to help me with something...
-All: Got it...
-Suga: That bastard should be at his spot in that old building near this city...
-Zero: Let's head there...

We headed to Sehun's spot and it seems like he noticed us... We was like waiting...
-Sehun: I thought you wouldn't come... Fortunately I was wrong... (smiles)
-Zero: You knew that I would come because of what you did... How did you dare to hurt Jimin? (angry)
-Sehun: What happens? He's just an ordinary vampire... It doesn't matter...
-Zero: He's my friend! Of course he matters... And you'll regret...
-Sehun: Oh... He matters but I don't? And... Regret? You can't beat me... (smirks)
-Zero: Look, I think that it's time to forget about past... Just forget about it okay?
-Sehun: How would I forget how my brother left me?
-All: Brother?!
-Sehun: Oh... None of you know about it? (smirks) We have the same dad, but different mother... My mom was a vampire while his was a human... If you are wondering, my mom killed her mom because dad preferred the human... And, I transformed Zero into a total vampire to live with me... But what did he do? Leave me, to go with that crazy doctor... That's the true story...
-Zero: Sehun...
-Sehun: I just wanted a brother you know?! And you disappeared, and what really pissed me off was that you were rejecting the fact of being a vampire... I really was happy when your friends tried the blood, there's nothing wrong with that... It's a normal thing, they are just human!
-Zero: Sehun because of you I had to ignore my new family because you killed my mom... I grew up without my mom, not like you... You had your two parents... While me, I grew alone because as I'm a vampire I couldn't be with my new family! And now you dare to say that you are for my sister? Touch her and I'll make sure that you don't feel any of your bones anymore...
-Sehun: I'm your brother, you don't need her! She's just food for us!
-Zero: I really need her, and he's not food because... Because... I fall for her!
-All: What?!
-Sehun: You fell for a human? Tell me that you are not talking seriously... (serious)

-Zero: Why would I lie about something that serious?-Sehun: That was the last thing I wanted to hear

-Sehun: That was the last thing I wanted to hear... Why humans? Vampires are better than them! Why is it too difficult to understand? Huh?
-Zero: Theres no better or worse, we are the same Sehun...
-Sehun: You... I'm gonna make sure you stop with that shit! I'll end with that girl... She the responsible, because of her you didn't turn into a real vampire...(starts flying)
-Zero: Don't you dare to touch her! (chase him)

Then we both started fighting the more brutal fight you could imagine... We both were really strong, and avoid each other's punches was really difficult...
-Joonie: This is too much... Someone was to stop them... (let's go)
-Kai: Where do you think you are going? Don't you dare to move or we'll end with all of you...
-Suga: One of them can die at this pace...
-Chanyeol: If it has to be like that... That's their fate...

Según hits my head really hard and I fell hitting the grown so hard... I started to spit blood out my mouth... Ugh shit, this really hurts... But he can't touch Jennie...
-Sehun: Look at you... A total vampire like you without having blood doesn't have strength enough to face me... (smirks) I'll make you forget about her soon...

He was about to hit me again when I kicked his left side...
-Zero: Who do you think I am? Huh? I'm strong enough to fight for what I want! (hits him) Don't touch Jennie, nor even breath near her! Did you hear me?! Oh... And don't you think about getting closer to any of my friends or relatives! I'll really end up with you! Sehun.... I hate you! (I grabbed his neck with both of my hands)
-Sehun: Kill me... You want to... (smirks)

I really wanted to kill him, but I knew that it wasn't the right choice... So I let him go...
-Sehun: It's okay... For now... (pants) You'll regret not coming with me... (pants)
-Zero: I don't want to know anymore about you... Never... Bye Sehun.

My friends and I left the building to Jimin's house where he was resting...

-Jungkook: Jimin hyung! We are back, how are you?-Jimin: Guys

-Jimin: Guys... Ouch... It hurts a little, but I'm okay... (smiles)
-Jin: Our baby, aka Zero, defeat Sehun... (smiles)
-Jimin: Really!?
-Hobi: Yeah, and we know that they were brothers... Right Zero?

I was feeling really bad again... Did I lost that much blood? I can't hear my hyungs...