CHAPTER 23

ZERO'S POV
We headed home just to find a note from our parents who said that they were going on a trip... I guess we have home alone...
-Zero: Well, we are alone...
-Jennie: Seems like that, which movie are we going to watch?
-Zero: I don't know... An interesting one?
-Jennie: Like...
-Zero: Divergent?
-Jennie: Okay, I'm going to make popcorn meanwhile...
-Zero: Yeah okay... (smiles)

I'm gonna talk seriously with Jennie before we start watching the movie

-Zero: Jennie uh... Could we talk?
-Jennie: Why does it sounds that bad? We are not going to break up, right? Wait we are not going out...
-Zero: (chuckles) We are not but we will...
-Jennie: Oh really... (smirks) I wonder when...
-Zero: I have to explain about all the risks si you can choose if you want to continue with me or not...
-Jennie: I'm going to stay with you no matter what...
-Zero: Look, I have a good new and bad news... The good is that my father knows how to produce fake blood that lasts about 10 years old... So I really wouldn't need to bite you that much...
-Jennie: That's awesome! Did you tell dad? (smiles)
-Zero: Not yet I just arrived...
-Jennie: So what are the bad news?
-Zero: The bad news are that we have two choices in case we wanted to have children...
-Jennie: (blushes) What are you thinking about perv Zero!?
-Zero: I just thought of a complete future with you Jen... (smiles) But humans can't have vampires babies...
-Jennie: So?
-Zero: There's two options, one I transform you into a vampire, which I would prefer not to do... And second, transform me into human although I have a lot of possibilities to die...
-Jennie: Transform me then...
-Zero: I don't want you to stop being human... You have to understand that
-Jennie: Why not to be always together? It would be your father's dream became true with us... A human and a vampire can be together forever that way... Please Zero, I don't want you to die...
-Zero: Let's make a deal, I'll transform you just when we decide to have a kid... Until the time comes, you'll be a human, okay? Enjoy your humanity as much as possible... (smiles)
-Jennie: Deal! (smiles)

-Zero: Good, let's watch the movie then

-Zero: Good, let's watch the movie then... (smiles)
-Jennie: Wait, don't you think that there's something still missing?
-Zero: Oh yeah right, you left the popcorn at the kitchen... I'll go for them (smiles)
-Jennie: Okay, but that's not what I meant... (smirks)

I went to the kitchen, I think that I know where does she want... She wants me to ask her out... But I don't have any gift and we are not in a romantic place right now... I can't give her what she wants... I wouldn't feel like I did it in a good way...
-Zero: Okay, here... Let's play it! (smiles)
-Jennie: Zero... Don't avoid what you know...
-Zero: Jennie, I can't offer what you want for a really important moment, I don't have a gift and we are not in-
-Jennie: You are next to me right now, that's the biggest gift I could receive... You know, I always thought that I wasn't enough for you... You used to ignore me and it really hurted, I tried a lot to make you notice me when we were kids... So being now talking, and being able to hug you and that kind of things... For me, it's all I could wish... I feel like if I were in a paradise... So, Zero do you want to be my boyfriend? (smiles)

She is the one who asked me out, what I thought it would be Zennie, turned to be the Jenro... But I like that part of her, when she's brave and honest...
-Zero: Of course I want Jen... (smiles) You are the most important thing for me as well...
-Jennie: Zero...

She closed her eyes and started leaning... Until my hand touched her lips making her open her eyes again pissed...
-Jennie: Zero!
-Zero: Come here babe... (smirks)

I grabbed her and kissed her the most passionate way I could...

(imagine they are Jennie and Zero) We are now official, and I'm going to make her the happiest girl all over the world, cause she deserves it! -Jennie: I love you Zero

We are now official, and I'm going to make her the happiest girl all over the world, cause she deserves it!
-Jennie: I love you Zero... (smiles)
-Zero: I love you more Jen (smiles)

We then cuddled while watching the movie and eating popcorn...

SEHUN'S POV
We are still at the park hanging out, should I hold hands with Rosie or its too early to do so? Why didn't my brother explain me about this things? Oh c'mon, I'm a vampire prince, I'm afraid of holding her hands? Nah, let's do it! I got closer and intertwined my hand with hers, in exchange I receive the sweetest smile ever...

ZERO'S POV-Time skip 2 years later-Today Jen took a day off cause she has something really important to tell me

ZERO'S POV
-Time skip 2 years later-
Today Jen took a day off cause she has something really important to tell me... I wonder what is it...
-Zero: Jen... (smiles and pecks her)
-Jennie: You can't imagine how much did I want to be with you... (smiles)
-Zero: I would miss me as well... (smirks)
She smacked my arm...
-Zero: So, what's that important that you had to took a day off?
-Jennie: Zero, I'll go straight... I'm pregnant.
-Zero: What?!

-END-

(Thanks guys for reading my book, I hope you all enjoyed it! As always thanks for the support, it makes me want to continue on writing... Anyways, see you on my next book! Oh and... If you didn't check my other books, go and give them a chance! This all, see you around!)

-ZAKY