CHAPTER 21

ZERO'S POV
We finished dancing and a lot of vampires approached me for handshakes and so... I guess that I'm really a prince...
-Irene: I'll go for some blood for you...
-Zero: No thanks, I don't like drinking that much...
-Irene: What kind of vampire Prince wouldn't drink blood? C'mon, the guests would think that you are weird...

She has a point there, now I'll have to drink blood as a vampire...
-Zero: Okay, go for it...

Meanwhile I took a pic of this party, after all is an important moment of my life...

And then Irene came back with a glass of blood for me and another for her...
-Irene: Here... (smiles)
-Zero: Thanks, you are helping me a lot today... (smiles)

-Irene: That's kind of my work

-Irene: That's kind of my work... (smiles)
-Father: Miss Bae... Are you enjoying?
-Irene: Yes Sir, and I have the pleasure to spend the night with the Prince so I feel really honored... (smiles)
-Father: You know? I think that you two are already close, I'll make a big announce today...

I don't know what is father planning...I'll have to wait and do just as he wants me to...
-Father: Everyone, please give me your attention one more time... I have something really important to announce...

All the people then focused to the king... I wonder what does he has on mind...
-Father: After a time thinking, I thought that our dear Prince Zero would need a personal servant, and I decided that that person is going to be...Miss Bae, please come right here...

And Irene shocked went next to my father... Is she now my personal servant?
-Father: Miss Bae, would you do that job and accompany Prince Zero always?
-Irene: Yes.
-Father: Then I give you your new mission, serve Zero all the time, be with him all the time...
-Irene: Yes.

And that's how now I have a servant, a personal one... I need fresh air, this is too much... Now that no one is looking I head to a terrace, and it's quite good here... I can see thousands starts at the night sky...
-Irene: Zero, I was looking for you... What are you doing here?
-Zero: I just needed some fresh air... It's too much for me to have a personal servant now... (smiles)
-Irene: I promise I'll do a good job, I won't go away any time...
-Zero: Thanks Irene, but I don't think you should do so... I mean, I'm not going to stay here...
-Irene: What do you mean?
-Zero: I have my own life at Korea, I have my own group there and people that I care for...
-Irene: More vampires?
-Zero: Not only vampires Irene... I'm in love with a human...
-Irene: What?!
-Zero: I know it's weird, but I can't really do anything about it... I fell for her and that's all...
-Irene: But Zero, you have to stay... You are the prince!