Character Analysis

Character Analysis:

Name: Elise Acworth

Superhero Name: Azria Curse *eyes completely white with a red glow -it gets stronger depending on her emotions-, fire covers her hands -when angered she turns into a human torch/phoenix*

Age: 23

Skills: Martial Artist, Spy, Scientist *Microbiologist*, Specialist in Knives

Powers: Fire directly from hands, forcefield, Can Heal through force field, flying to certain heights through the fire from her hands, Powers haven't been explored to its full capacity

Weakness: Large Bodies of Water, Using Too Much of Her Powers, etc.

Team: Agent of SHIELD, Avengers

Parents: Nick Fury, Ok'alua Acworth *from Wakanda*

Background story: *quick summary*

Nick Fury found Elise Acworth in a science lab underneath their home after she was exposed to gamma radiation. She almost died but Fury brought her to SHIELD Headquarters and had his team help her. She was only sixteen years old at the time. She absorbed special powers like Forcefield and the ability to shoot fire from her hands. Fury put her unique gifts to work when she turned eighteen, he recruited her into SHIELD and she's been his top agent along with Maria Hill, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton.
______
Chapters aren't edited yet. Elise is played by Kat Graham. I, also, don't own any of the marvel characters but my own, Elise Acworth/Azria Curse and her mother. I don't own the storyline, just changed and added some things along the way. Elise is my own character, please don't steal her or her story.