Shawarma

*Quick chapter*

After the battle, SHIELD held Loki while the team took a well-deserved break and went to the shawarma joint Tony had suggested. After ordering their food, they took a seat the table. The place was slightly wrecked but the workers still worked. They were all still in their work clothes.

Captain sat at the end of the table with his mask, sitting on the in front of him next to his plate. He wasn't really eating. Not having an appetite after what they had just went through. He just watched Thor eating without any shame.

Thor sat next to him with three plates, tearing down on a hamburger. He didn't care how quiet it was. He just enjoyed the Earth food.

Elise sat next to him. Her plate still full as she only picked off of her plate every now and then. She had one of her boots sitting on the edge of Thor's chair and he didn't quite mind as she stared down at her plate, exhausted with her drink in one hand. Her arm sat on her knee and she rested her head on other hand.

Tony sat next to her. Out of his Iron Man suit and into casual clothing, he just sat there looking across the table at Natasha. His plate full, as well.

Bruce sat next to him at the end of the table across from Steve. He had a few plates stacked up while eating slowly.

Clint had both his boots on Natasha's chair---who was sitting next to them. The pair halfway facing each other. He had his plate sitting on his lap while eating it every once in awhile. Natasha was next to him, with a hand on her lap, eating while looking at him.

 Natasha was next to him, with a hand on her lap, eating while looking at him