A Team?

Elise Acworth continued to speak with Director Nick Fury, Agent Maria Hill, and Agent Phil Coulson about progress made with Dr. Bruce Banner and Tony Stark. In midst of the conversation, a message flashed up on an Agent's computer screen "VIRUS DETECTED" as a result of Stark hacking their files. The four ran over to the computer.

Elise rolled her eyes knowing exactly why the message came up. She quickly slid the Agent's chair over and started typing quickly on the keyboard. As much as she hated SHIELD for what they did to her and made her do, she didn't want all of their secrets to come out. "Its Stark." She informed them. Some secrets aren't meant to be out.

Before she could stop JARVIS from getting into the system, Natasha Romanoff's voice was heard in the earpiece. "Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab. I'm on my way. Send Thor as well."

Elise repeated the message to the agents and the director. "Acworth, you're with me. Hill, send Thor to the lab. Pronto." Fury ordered.

Elise and Fury both walked next to each other in a rush, heading to the Wishbone Lab. When they finally made it, they both walked in cautiously. "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" Fury asked when they entered.

Tony looked over to them. "Uh- kind of been wondering the same thing about you."

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

"We are." Banner reassumed him. "The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

"And, you'll get your Cube back, no muss, no fuss. What is Phase Two?" Tony asked.

Elise glanced over to Fury before Steve stormed in and slammed a large HYDRA gun on the table. "Phase Two is SHIELD used the Cube to make weapons." Then, to Tony, he said. "Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're---" Fury tried to explain but Tony cut him off.

"I'm sorry, Nick." He turned the screen to Fury. It showed a plan for a missile. "What were you lying?"

"I was wrong, Elise. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve added.

Thor and Natasha entered then Banner looked at her and Elise. "Did you guys know about this?"

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" Natasha asked him.

He laughed. "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you." She told him.

"And you've been doing what exactly?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy." He countered. "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction?"

Fury pointed to Thor. "Because of him."

"Me?" Thor questioned.

"Last year Earth had a visitor from another planet, another realm, who had a grudge match that leveled a small town." Elise explained for Fury while putting her hands on her hips. "We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly- hilariously- out-gunned... Out matched."