The End?

The Avengers and Selvig all walked to the center of a footbridge. Tony was carrying a briefcase, Thor has Loki in a muzzle and handcuffs, Barton, Natasha, Elise, Banner, and Steve walked from cars.

Selvig took a glass cylinder out of a truck. Tony opened his case, which was on the ground. Banner held the Cube with some tongs and put it in into the glass cylinder Selvig had.

Thor stepped to them with a huge smile on his face as he shook hands and said goodbye to Selvig. Loki was bound and gagged in the muzzle, he was mad. As he looked upon Natasha, she whispered something into Barton's ear that made him smile.

Elise with a smirk stepped towards Loki. "Guess your grand plan wasn't so grand after all, huh?" Her smirk turned into a smile, showing off her dimples as he mumbled some angry slurs to her. Thor held the cylinder that had the Tesseract in it. She turned her attention to Thor and gave him a small smile. "It was good working with you, Thor."

He returned the smile but bigger. "You don't need to always be tight. Peel your onion layers back and let your real self shine." He suggested.

Her eyebrows clenched together in confusion. "Onion layers?"

He gestured the cylinder to Loki, who grabbed the end of it while he held the other end. He nodded to the others, and twisted the device, which lit up and the two vanished into the sky as the group looked on.

In front of Tony's car, Steve and him shook hands. Natasha took a duffle bag out of the backseat of a SHIELD car. She handed it to Banner as Barton headed to the driver's side seat.

Elise shook the three of their hands---with her glove-covered hands--- with a small smile. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy our time together." She told them and they could tell that it was hard for her to say that. "Its not something I'd want to do all the time; but I'm glad I didn't miss out."

They said their goodbyes. Elise nodded her head towards Tony before he and Banner got into his new car together and drove off. Elise walked over to her black, vibranium sports car. Steve's motorcycle was right in front of hers. He got on it and sent a smile back her way. "It wasn't as bad as you think it would be, was it?" He asked her.

"What was?"

"A team." He answered. "The Avengers."

She looked down at the ground with a small chuckle. "Actually, I think I enjoyed myself. I don't know if I was to keep risking my life with aliens from another realm everyday; but... If you need me... You know how to find me." She gave him a side smile before opening her car door and getting in. She sped off and he watched her before speeding off behind her.
________
Azria Curse Will Return.