Thor

The dark, cloudy sky went by like a blur as Natasha piloted the quinjet. The God of Mischief, Loki, sat quietly while strapped down in the back of the plane. Cap--- in suit but no cowl--- and Tony--- in suit but without helmet---are standing behind the cockpit talking. Elise stood in the middle of the three. Her attention was initially on the conversation with Cap and Tony; however a mischievous glint in Loki's eyes caught her attention.

Over the quinjet radio, Fury's voice can be heard. "He saying anything?"

Elise pressed the button on the earpiece while watching Loki with suspicious eyes. "Not a word."

"Just get him here, we're low on time." He responded.

She nodded her head, although she knew he couldn't see her before pressing the button again. "Copy that." She said shortly before releasing the button.

She walked towards Loki while Stark and Cap continued to talk. "I don't like it."

"What? Rock of ages giving up so easily?"

Elise glanced back at Tony. "Lighten up, Stark." She muttered before focusing her attention on Loki, who watched her silently, as well.

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Cap continued. Wallop? Elise thought.

"Still, you were pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your biting? Pilates?"

"What?"

Elise added. "Its like calisthenics."

Stark gave her a quick smirk, impressed of her response then looked back to Cap, who is sporting a confused look. "You might have missed a couple of things. Y'know, doing time as a Cap-sicle."

"Jeez." Elise rolled her eyes.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony countered.

Elise glanced back at Tony before turning her attention to Loki. She nodded her head up at him as he watched her with a patient look on his face. "Where'd you pick up a weapon like that?" She asked, keeping her voice low and steady. "Because I know you can't buy anything like that on the black market. Trust me, I know."

He smirked at her. "Wouldn't you like to know?" His eyes gleamed with mischief.

"I wouldn't have asked if--" Out of nowhere, there was a flash of lightening and a roar of thunder.

"Where's that coming from?" Natasha asked.

Loki's whole demeanor changed as he leaned forward while looking around. "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightening?" Elise said, sarcastically.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." He asked while looking up to the sky.

Before she could respond, something crashes on top of the quinjet. Steve, Tony, Natasha and Elise looked up in shocked and jolted. There was another flash of light which made Natasha pick up speed. Steve quickly turned around and grabbed his cowl while Tony grabbed his helmet which attached itself to the suit. Elise took a step back from Loki as her head followed the heavy footsteps on top of the quinjet while her hand hovered over her guns---strapped in her holster around her waist. She backed herself up in the middle of Steve and Tony. Tony pushed a button and opened the ramp of the jet.