The thousand peices of my heart

Hey guys this is my first story..... Comment on my writing and tell what you think! Hope you like it!

Also this is copyrighted. So don't copy it and change the characters names! :)

-xXWhiteSoulXx-

All rights reserved 

Copyright 2012

-----------------------------------

I'm walking down the street, my sneakers hitting the pavement. The sound is like music. Thump. Thump. Thump. The wind is softly blowing my black hair in my face. I push the strands back where it belongs and continue walking, the music continuing. My skin is probably getting tanner by the second because of the intense sun. It's just a typical summer day. The sun is shinning, warming my face. I smile soaking it up like a sponge. I smile thinking of all the times I've walked down this sidewalk, going to his house, opening his door and calling out for him. 

-Flashback-

I walk up to the door and I take the key from its hiding spot and unlock the door. My hand wraps around the door knob and I turn it opening the door. I step through the thresh-hold. As usual no one is in the living room. "Casper!" I yell. The sound of a door opening and closing rings in my ear. The blonde haired blue eyed boy comes rushing down the stairs. He trips on the last step falling on his face. I giggle uncontrollably. Casper has always been clumsy and I guess today isn't diffrent. He gets up quickly brushing himself off. He runs towards me and wraps his arms around me. His arms around me makes my heart flutter. I blush, lost in my thoughts. His voice makes me snap out of them.

"Ashlyn!" He says. I laugh as we break apart. He always get excited about little things like this. He makes people feel so special.I tousle his hair. This always happens. It was always the same routine. I wanted to be more then friends since sixth grade, but I was always the best friend. I was never the girlfriend or the crush. I knew that I was always going to be stuck with best friend as my title for life. epically if I was around him.

-End flashback-

I frown at the thought. Today was going to be different though, I could sense it. Caspar said he had big news to tell me. Questions whirled through my head. Did he realize he was in love with me? My heart skipped at the thought. I shook my head. He didn't like me that way..... Did he? I frowned and hurried to his door. As usual I went to take the key from its the hiding place, but it wasn't there. I took the handle of the door and opened it. Relief went through my body. Then when I stepped though the threshold I saw the most horrific sight.

-Caspers POV-

I heard a gasp. "Ew! PDA!!" a familiar voice screamed. It was crisp and clearly full of surprise and something else.... Could it be disgust? I broke apart from Heather and smiled sheepishly. There was Ashlyn Cole, my best friend since kindergarten. She had gotten tanner and her braces were finally off. Her hair was long and in layers. She looked pretty. Her face read disgusted. Her arms crossed over her chest. She clearly was annoyed about something. Heather was blushing furiously. She hid her face with her blonde hair. I could tell she didn't was her first impression to be like this. Heather knew that Ashlyn's opinion meant everything to me.

"Um... Hello. My name is Heather." Heather said still blushing. She blushes so easily. Her pale skin showed the blush and she couldn't ever cover it up.

"I'm Ashlyn Cole, but you can call me Ash" Ashlyn said and shook Heathers hand. It was firm and purely professional."I'm guessing your my best friends girlfriend now, right?" Ash asked. Heather nodded. Heather looked antsy and nervous. She was twirling her hair quickly. We met a few months ago and I instantly fell head over heals for her. She was beautiful inside and out.