One day after another

Hey guys! this chapter is longer because yeah..... Today I have no school so yeah... Enjoy!

Hugs, wishies and Kisses

xXWhiteSoulXx

------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks later

-Casper's POV-

Derrick and Ashlyn... Ashlyn Ashlyn... I see her laughing with Derrick. "Hey Ash." I say to her. She gives me a disgusted smile. I hear her whisper freak underneath her breath. What's going on? I 'm her best friend. I walk up to Derrick. "Dude, Whats going on?" I ask confused.

"Get away from me loser." He says. He ignores my calls and I find myself lost again in England. I see Heather kissing Braiden Linksy. Tears well up in my eyes. Even though I like Ashlyn it'll always hurt to see her kissing another guy.

I wake up with sweat covering my body, my face wet with tears and I'm breathing heavily. I close my eyes. It's just a dream, it's just a dream. I tell myself.  This has been happening almost every night.  I just want a good dream. I just want to get some sleep. I wipe the tears from my face. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I turn on the sink. I splash some water on my face. Things are just going great. Not. Kimberly is trying to help me by making me go blind dates.There always so boring. All of them aren't as great as Ashlyn.

Everything reminds of her. Gummy bears her favorite candy. Teal her favorite color. I wish I hadn't told her I liked her. Everything could be normal... But then it would eat me alive.I sigh and head back into my bedroom. I look at my clock Three A.M. in the morning. I climb into bed and slowly I fall asleep.

I was asleep, that was in till my sister came into my room. "CASPER! WAKE UP!" Kimberly said jumping on my bed. I groan. Summer was supposed to be fun and happy, but it wasn't for me. I really need to sleep. I was tired and cranky. I groan again and hit her with my pillow. "Casper get up!" Kimberly yells. Boy did she have a good set of lungs, my ears were still ringing. I wanted her to get out. I was to tired to do anything today.

"I don't wanna get up. I wanna die in a hole." I whined. Kimberly sighed as I covered myself with blankets once more. She waited for me to get out of bed, but I wasn't going to. She finally got fed up, so she took my feet and dragged me out of bed. I groaned when I hit the hard wood floor. She pushed me into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Blonde hair sticking up inall  different places, blue eyes that were blood shot and pasty skin. I looked like I was hung over or I lived under a rock for years. I wanted to smack Kimberly in the face.

"Okay Casper, I know your depressed, but you need to shower. You look like a cave man." Kimberly said with a laugh. I groaned and Kimberly gave me a look. I shooed her out of the bathroom and changed. I hoped in the shower quickly and got out quickly. I brushed my hair and styled it.Then I wrapped a towel around myself and went into my room and got dressed. I looked at the clock six A.M. in the morning. Grrrrrrrr. Kimberly was going to pay.

"Kimberly! It's frickin six A.M. in the morning!" I scream. She rolls her eyes and smirks at me. She goes into the kitchen and pops in two toaster waffles.she gets orange juice, utensils and butter out.

"Oh Casper, you really have been in that bed to long." She says with a smile. I groan." Casper, you really think I'd get up up and dressed for nothing?" she asks.

"Yes." I grumble. She makes a face at me, but I ignore it. Today will suck, I know it.

-Ashlyn's POV-

I wake up feeling refreshed. Today Derrick and I are going to the beach. He has alwasy been there for me. He's supportive and I think he's the one. He was there for me when I got bullied.