The hard and painful truth

Hey! Yes Ashlyn is dead, but things are going to happen soon... BTW this update will be very short....

-xXWhiteSoulXx-

All rights reserved

Copyright 2012

-----------------------------------

-Casper's POV-

"No!" I screamed. Both of their body's fell to the ground. Lifeless and gray. Bang! The door to the entrance opened and police swarmed in. I looked up and sitting there was a camera. It was taping the whole thing. I didn't even notice it, but now I did. A letter was attached to it. I slowly walked over I it, but I was stopped by police men.

"Sir, please come with me. I need to ask you some questions." I followed the officer silently. I felt like a robot.

"Is she dead?" I asked, not even realizing it. It felt robotic. Ashlyn, I knew was dead.

"Son, I can't answer that question right now." He responded.

"Okay" I said a I nodded. When we walked out my parents had this look on their face that read disgust and pain. People from the funeral were crying and shaking their heads. I watched them as I followed the officer I his car.

"Son you are not under arrest. We have tape of the whole thing and we know your innocent. We just want to ask you some questions at the office. Is that okay with you?" The officer said.

"Yes, dose my parents know where I'm going though? I asked.

"Yes they do" the officer said as he nodded his head. I sighed and got into the car as he pulled the door open for me. I ducked my head and got in. He started the car and backed out of the parking lot. He drove in silence. I wanted to die right then and there. How could Ashlyn, my Ashlyn be dead? I sighed.

The car stopped and snapped me out of my dark and gray thoughts. "Son, we're here." The officer said. He opened the door and got out. I did the same and we walked together into the building. When we were in he nodded at the woman at the receptionist. She smiled meekly at him and nodded at him to let us go though. The officer escorts me into a small room. I look around. A simple room. the officer motioned me to sit in a chair and I did. "Son, we all know that you didn't kill any Derrick or Ashlyn. I mean we have some eye witnesses. To tell you the truth son... Derrick locked the door and someone spotted him and the police was contacted." the officer said sadly.

"I- I- Are-"

"Yes, she is at peace." He stated. He asked me more questions and I answered them truthfully. at the end of three hours. I was exhausted and tired. My mom picked me up without talking or chatting. I saw here once or twice open her mouth as she was about to say something, but closed it. In a month I had lost two dear people in my life and I didn't know how to go on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay super short, but I think I said something about that last chapter.... But if you didn't happen to read it., my updates are going to be shorter and stuff....

Luv all my fans!

-xXWhiteSoulXx-