Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine

"I love you too my baby."

She pampers me with hundreds of kisses on my neck and face, making me giggle and feel invading by shivers all my body. She always knows exactly how to make me smile again, no matter the situation. I hold her tight and enjoy the pressures of her lips on my skin, which must be leaving red lips print of hers, making this even better. "I love you my honey baby and from the bottom of my heart! Or no...even more deeply than that," she tightens her clasp around me, causing my heart to disfunction at this sweetness and how tender those words are for me. I know she's doing all her best to make me forget that nightmare, she's the best...

"I love you way more than that you know," I smile at her, cupping her waist with both of my hands. She grimaces cutely and shakes her head. "Impossible Mister Jeon."

"Very possible Miss Jeon," I contradict her with a grin, nodding endlessly while she's shaking her head. "No. When I say no, it is no. Right my baby boy?"

"From Mister Jeon to baby boy?" I tilt my eyebrows, beaming unceasingly with my hands caressing her back softly. "Ding dong! Oh! I need to go see our chocolate mousse waiting for us at the door," she tries to run away from me, but I hold her back as no sounds were heard in here. "Ding dong? Where? And when?"

"Ah, maybe that was ding ding? I misheard..." she grins with a little rosy tint on her cheeks, giving me the desire of kissing her without ever stopping. No time to even answer, the doorbell rings for real. She runs away from me like a thief that doesn't want to get caught, or maybe more like a kid who heard the ice-cream seller. I laugh all alone on the bed and just wait for her to come back here, I'm eager to change my mind and eat with her while watching the TV.

•••

"Open," I smile and hold a strawberry full of chocolate in front of her lips, my arms around her figure laid down on me with her head resting on my chest. She opens her mouth and bites into the fruit cutely, her lips skimming my fingers. I eat the rest that she hasn't taken and lick the chocolate off while watching the large TV. However, I can't stop peeking at her taking big spoons of chocolate after biting in a strawberry and banana. I chuckle at the sight of her cute actions, "Were you hungry my baby?"

She nods and closes her eyes to chew on the food as if it was the most delicious dessert she's never had. "Jungkook...are you sad or still in a bad mood?" she asks me, turning her head to look up at me. I wipe the little amount of chocolate on the corner of her lips and lick it, "I'm not baby, I'm not in a bad mood when I'm with you."

"Then...can I tell you something?" her body changes of position to now totally face me. "Yeah...what is it about?"

"Promise me you're going to be happy..." she stares into my eyes, some seriousness taking over her for a reason that I cannot understand. "Well...if you want me to...okay..."

She inches closer, the food being put aside from us. Her hands touch either side of my face as my heart is racing inside my chest. She leans closer to me and places her lips close to my ear, "What name do you want to give him?" she whispers before retreating. My eyes fall deeply into hers with some confusion but stress. "W—What...? Who...?"

She bites her lips and lays one hand on her stomach, making my heart bump into my chest, to start a real dash and take my breath away. "Y—You..." I touch my chest out of nervousness, getting beaten by heart as hard as if it wanted to knock me out, "Honey..."

"Yes...what do you want to say...?" she smiles at me and places her hands on my thighs while I'm unable to catch my breath or remember who I am. "T—That's what I think, right?" I stare in her eyes with a sudden feeling of extreme joy, but so intense that I'm on the verge of crying. I'm too scared and nervous to even pronounce the serious word. "Yes it is," she acquiesces. "I am pregnant Jungkook."