Ch. 42 : Your wise words

He turns around without saying anything but moves to me in no time, to throw his arms around my waist and drop his head in the crook of my neck, to let heavy sobs go out.

"Hey...what is wrong my baby...?" I put my arms around him, feeling my heart aching at the sight of him crying for the first time that way. He doesn't say anything but just tighten his hold around me, causing an enormous pain that I would never have thought to happen to me. I don't know what is happening and I'm on the verge of crying as well. "Daehan..." I glide one hand up to his face, passing it through his hair and keeping hin against me. "Tell me what is happening...you're scaring me..."

"I'm sick of everything..." his voice cracks through the sadness, his face covered with tears grazes my skin, bending it down and resting his head on my bare chest. "Why? What are you sick of?" I rub his back and try my best to calm him down, soothing his terrible state. "I feel like I'm doing something bad...I love him so much and I'm scared...I'm so f*cking scared..." he wipes his tears away without ever looking up at me. "Listen...you're not doing anything wrong or bad Daehan..." I gaze down at him, placing my hand on the side of his face to get rid of the result of his worries and fears. "Why would you be scared? There's nothing to be scared of...you're in love with him and there's nothing wrong about it..."

"I can't stand the way people talk about him for the way he feels...I don't want him to be judged because of me..." he chokes up on his words while covering his face, "He doesn't stop feeling hurt by people's words and I hate to see him like that..."

"None of you should feel bad or listen to people...I know this can be hard to ignore people but if you only focus on yourself and him...you'll not give a damn about anything but just the love you feel for each other..." I comb his hair but press a kiss on his forehead. "I promise that once you'll be in a longer relationship and eighteen, everything will be alright."

"I can't handle anything without you..." he attempts to breathe properly, having a hard time to control it and resting his body on mine as if he was totally shattered. I feel powerful right now, I don't know what to do. "Daehan...I'll always be there for you..." I give him a kiss on the crown of his head, combing his hair and holding him tight.

He covers his face while crying and remains against me, his features that he doesn't want to expose anymore but only conceal in my chest. I don't say a word but just let him get the pain out while bringing the comfort he needs, with love and attention.

"Why aren't people like you...?" his quivering voice feebly fills the room, "I'm sick of living already...I don't know what to do with my life and I'm just a damn dumbass..."

"Do not say that," I slide my hand to the side of his face, brushing his cheekbone but pulling his arm down. "What the hell would I do without you? Hm? Do you think me, your sister, Kiran, and Areum would be able to live if you weren't there? I didn't know what I was doing with my life when I was twenty-one, I had no job, I was living in Yoongi's house without any money, I was an as*hole who was acting cool with your sister only because I was too much of a coward to be serious with her so you're not a dumbass, you're a wonderful boy, smart and mature, stop thinking that way Daehan. I know it's hard at your age because of all the changes happening in your life...but nothing about you is bad or wrong..."

"You don't understand Jungkook...I'm messed up..." he passes his hands over his face, telling words that have no sense to me. "Why would you be? There is nothing messed up or wrong about you sweetheart..." I pull his hair back and raise his head up, making him look at me no matter what he's trying to conceal. I've never seen him in such a state. "Because...I can't say it..."

"Why...?" I stroke his wet cheek, seeing his red and puffy eyes full of tears that never cease. "Because...I can't say it to anyone...no one would understand...I'm horrible..."