Ch. 32 : Serious talk

•••

Everyone now asleep, I try to find some information on the internet as my little baby is now traveling through his dream with Y/N in our bed since he hasn't forgotten about his nightmare. I make my best to not wake them up but check on my phone the best way to start a conversation about "sex" with a thirteen years old boy. I couldn't even put it forth just once today, I felt too nervous and unsure about this. I wouldn't want to make a mistake so I need some information, even though I know this isn't the best idea, this can still help me.

My concentration gets drift away as a noise came from the bedroom next to ours, my mind already thinking about bad things and making me worry after earlier's conversation I had with Y/N. I lay my phone down on the nightstand but kindly moves my baby's leg from mine, to stand up from the bed and head to the door. I step out in a quiet manner to not be heard but catch sight of Daehan rummaging through a furniture of the kitchen.

I close the door behind me but walk up to him, "What are you doing?" I whisper but startle him unwillingly, his body rising and his hand holding a box of tissues. "Nothing..." he ignores my question and closes the door to make a beeline for his bedroom.

Since I know the meaning of this, I gather up my courage and follow him, "Daehan, wait," I don't miss a single step of him and enter his room, to let us have a private talk. "I don't want to talk to you..." he doesn't turn around but places the box he took in a drawer of his nightstand.

"Hey...I know I've been acting a bit easily too harsh with you lately and...I'm sorry about it...you know I love you Daehan but I'm just wondering why you've been putting so much distance between us for some time now..." I attempt to be serious and understanding, not wanting him to be hating me or feel different towards me. He doesn't reply but tucks himself in his bed. "Cuddle told you to do it, uh?"

"No, I made the decision by myself to come and talk to you. I understand that you can sometimes want your own time all alone with your friends or else, that you're not always in a good mood as well but I just want to tell you that if there are things you would like to talk about with me and feel too shy with your sister, I'm here no matter what," I finally let the words out, not feeling that nervous about it but more hurt by the way he's avoiding me only. "Whatever this is about, if you have some worries or fears because of what you're going through at this age, you can ask me some questions or talk...I was a boy too...so I know that we can sometimes feel embarrassed about some topics when we should never be."

"There is a reason for me to be embarrassed and I don't need anyone, I have Google."

"No Daehan," I refuse to hear these stupid words and inch closer to him, to sit down on the edge of his bed. "Google is going to make you think of unreal and idiot things that you should never believe. I've always been there for you, and I'll always be so the questions you ask yourself about your body or things happening to you and your mind, you can ask them to me and I'll give you the answers that will be way better than what internet gives you."

He pulls his blanket a bit up to cover his face that I noticed turned red. "I don't want Cuddle or you to hate me..."

"Uh? Why would we hate you Daehan? You know this won't ever happen..." I reassure him and place my hand above the covers, to lay it on his leg and try to get his features in sight. "I did something bad..."

"How can you say this is bad if you don't even know what we think about it? Hm? Even if it is, then just tell me and I promise I won't get angry but just try to solve the problem with you."

"I..." he voice cracks under the nervousness and stress, but then, he finally speaks clearly. "Promise me you won't say it to Cuddle..."

"Look at me," I apply some pressure on his calves to make him turn toward me, and he does it with extreme timidity. "I promise you I won't tell her. You just have to tell me without feeling bad or embarrassed, it's fine, I'm here for you and I'll help you with the problems that I boy can go through."