3 : Horrendous

Horrendous - very bad or unpleasant

-----

SPG

-----

Kim

Hindi na natapos ang isang araw na walang nangyayari sa amin. We did it again inside his car. Mukhang namimihasa na nga ang Villarte na yun.

Nasa isang resort kami ngayon. Ang ganda ng paligid. Masasabi kong mayaman ang kung sino mang nagmamay-ari ng resort na 'to.

I was naked and changing my clothes when I felt him caressed my waist. He to is naked. His manhood is poking me at my back. I felt his breath on my neck while he was giving me butterfly kisses.

" Ride me" He whispered before carrying me and slowly placing me on the bed. He laid flat on bed with his head slightly elevated while I then positioned myself on top of him.

I rode him.

" Fuck" I heard him mutter. His eyes were like chips of flames burning with fire and lust. His hands maneuvered me while I was riding him. His manhood was so damn inside my womanhood that I can freely feel him inside my deepest core.

We were dancing. Moaning. As if we were some sex starved mammal trying to satiate and satisfy our undeniable carnal needs.

The feeling was too much to even bear. His manhood was stretching my vaginal walls with too much force. My system ached for more. I was already panting. I am loosing strength but he is unstoppable. His throbbing manhood dictated everything. It was moving inside me actively and was so raw.

He was moaning like an animal wounded.

He was kissing me erotically.

He was pumping hard.

The fear I have is nothing compared to the lust that I am feeling right now.

His goal is to get me pregnant and I am not dumb not to know that.

He held me captivated with his own version of wrath and imprisonment. He lusted over me each and every night. He always leaves me sticky and full of his love juices.

My freedom is at risk. I am jailed. The more I deny it, the more I come to realize that I am slowly sulking in the den of a lion roaring and hungry for his prey.

I am like a boat sinking amidst the thunder and lightning during a strong wave in the seas.

I am no longer free.

I closed my eyes as I felt his oozing cum coming out of my womanhood. He was grunting as he made his release.

He changed our position and positioned himself above me before entering me once more.

His eight inches cock penetrated my whole womanhood and it fitted up to my deepest core. I moaned in lustfulness and oblivion. He is pumping inside me hard enough for me to like every thrust.

Every scrutinizing movements that he does was making me cry for more.

I am lost to total nirvana as I felt his second release. Lots of cum coated my inner walls as his spur of warm semen filled my cervix.

He made another thrust as he guided me to stand up

He sandwiched me between his body and the wall while making his movement too much to bear.