Epilogue

Paramount - very important; of highest rank or importance

-----

A/N : This is the last chapter. Thank you for all the support and for the long waitings. Enjoy and God Bless, Sweethearts!

This chapter is dedicated to everyone!

-----

Kim

Kung puwede lang akong magpasakmal sa lupa, gagawin ko. Iyung mapayapa kong buhay simula nang iwan ko siya ay tila ba bumalik ulit sa dati ngayong natitiyak kong magkikita kaming muli.

This is a set up and I am not fool not to know it. Sabina. Really? Si Sabina pa talaga ang may kagagawan nito. And what did she have as her accomplice? Si Miguel?

" Doc can we wait for her husband? Parating na siya and it would be better if he's going to be here" Wika ni Sabina sa Doktor.

Isang ngiti lamang ang naging sagot ni Dra. Hannah.

" Sure. If that's what you want." Tanging sagot niya lamang.

" I know this is an unfair move, Kim but I am not doing this because I wanted to interfere with whatever cloudy atmosphere you two both have but I am doing this for the baby. Kung ayaw mo kay Shannon sa pagkakataong ito, huwag mo namang idamay iyung magiging anak ninyo. He or she needs a father. At karapatan din ni Shannon na malaman na magiging ama na siya so that he would think twice before putting his own life at risk every single day of his life" Sabina is right. This is a selfish move that I am doing right now. Pero ano nga ba ang dapat kong gawin? Ayoko na namang mawalan ng anak. I don't want to go through all the process of grieving again.

" Be strong Kim. If you say that you aren't ready to meet your husband yet then when are you going to be? Andito naman ako, Kim. I'll see to it that nothing would go wrong and knowing Shannon, he knows what he is doing. That Jaguar loves you. Akala nga noon guni guni ko lang ang mga nakikita ko, looks like it's true and real. His eyes spark with that glittery scene everytime he sees you Kimberly and I wasn't never wrong with that. That's how Miguel looks at me, that's how Kiefer looks at Grasha and if you would excuse me I can also see that it's how Gigs looks at Iza. These Jaguar are freakin' marrying each one of us one by one. But we never question destiny nor fate because the moment I questioned fate, it made me realize that love is unstoppable. Even if you want to stop, you cannot. Even if you want to end it, you cannot. Kaya mong sabihin pero hindi mo kayang panindigan. That's how powerful love is. And I know you Kim, kung hindi mo mahal si Shannon ay matagal mo ng tinuldukan ang anumang relasyong meron kayo. You would have fought your own battle for freedom from him. But you didn't because you can't and you won't. The moment you realize that you can't get free from his embrace was the same moment you realize that you are in love with your husband" I closed my eyes as I let those tears fall from my eyes.

Aaminin ko, nagkamali ako. I wasn't that strong enough to stay by his side. I wasn't that strong enough to fight for what we have and I wasn't that strong enough to tell him I love him.

I call him a cheater even without solid proof. I failed to hear him out. Ni hindi ko manlang binigyang pansin ang lahat ng mga explanasyon niya. I was blinded with too much heart aches that I disregarded his own feelings.

" I don't know if he coupd still forgive me, Sab. I failed him. I thought he was cheating. Hindi ko siya pinakinggan Sab." I wiped my tears as it fell down on my cheeks.

Sabina smiled

" It's never too late for that Kim. Your husband is on his way here and I believe that no matter what happened, he will and will always come back to you. That's how a Jaguar loves and I just proved that to my self years ago. Isang beses lang mainlove ang mga Jaguar kaya maswerte ang babaeng iibigin nila dahil tapat nila itong mamahalin. Shannon won't marry you ahead of time for no reason, Kim. You should have thought of it for a minute or two. Kung may balak iyon manloko hindi ka niya sana pinakasalan pa" She said truthfully.