Chapter 1

Monday 6:00 AM

I shot up this morning to the sound of our alarm. It was the first day of school of our junior year.

"Turn that freaking alarm off." Mumbled Zoey.

I pull out the plug and yawn,
"School starts today."

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." She spoke in a groggy tone.

I grab my glasses and draw towards the bathroom to do my daily routine.
"Do you think we'll meet any cute guys today?" I ask Zoey.

"I hope so, so I can finally shoot my shot." She replies and laughs.

"Why are you like this?" She shrugs her shoulders as she walks towards the bathroom.

"Just facts."

7:23 AM

"Zoey! You need to hurry so we can grab a coffee on the way!" I yell as I eat my breakfast.

"Are you crazy? You're gonna wake everybody up." She whispers as she paces down the stairs.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just eager to get to school."

"Okay, that is such a lie, nobody is that excited for school."

"Aww, you know me so well."

8:00 AM

Everyone starts to get ready for the day and soon enough like always the house is a total wreck.
"We really need to learn how to keep this place clean before we leave." I think to myself.

I walk over to the fridge expecting a delicious jello pack in the back of the fridge except I find no sight of it.
"Ok which one of you brats took my snack for lunch?!" I shout furiously.

"Nobody took your food, Miley." Olive sighs.

"That's bullcrap! I can't have anything in this house anymore."

"Just grab something else," Zoey suggested.
Sometimes I wish I could punch a hole in the wall. If I had a dollar for every time someone pushed my buttons I'd be rich.

9:00 AM

When we get to school I glance at the hottest guy in our entire school, Will Kim. He comes out of his bright red Chevy with his friends looking good as always and a stupid smirk on his face.

"If only he knew we existed," Zoey says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes and try to get the day over with. From the corner of my eye, I slightly see him make eye contact with me. I shrug it off with a sigh.

By lunch, I'm already exhausted and wish I could be in my warm bed watching Netflix. But as life goes that's not the case.
I groan in misery.

✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎

Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ.
Dinner is something that we take VERY seriously when you have twelve mouths to feed. So yeah that's my life.
𝕀 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟....

*𝙱𝚉𝚉𝚉𝚉*

...an unknown number texts me...

// you looked really cute today. //

𝘼/𝙉

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚!❤️