Day 23: Attacked

AN:  This isn't how I imagine it but I like it. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The moment the group of skeleton friends learned that one of the bodyguards has Death's credit card, was the moment the 'party' began.

It started with a question from Sans asking Geno for his number. Sans had been trying to contact him but couldn't get through so he assumed Geno got a new phone. But Geno said that he doesn't have any.

He doesn't remember where his phone was and haven't seen it since he was in the hospital. He assumed it was lost and never bothered looking for it.

Sans suggested for him to buy a new one so they can contact each other anytime. But Geno said he doesn't have any cash on him as of now.

It was then, one of the bodyguards interrupts and informed that Death left his credit card on him and was told to use it in any way and on anything that Geno wants. Geno was horrified to hear that and Blue's loud cheering behind him wasn't helping.

It all went crazy after that.

Somehow, Sans and Blue managed to convinced Geno to buy a new phone. And Geno expects to have one that is affordable, it doesn't have to be a new model, and just those which have the basic features.

Blue chose the latest and most advanced model yet with built-in AI which can be commanded through speech. Basically, the phone can function on its own and do tasks such as sending messages, answering a call or even playing music just by talking to it. No need to press anything, despite the phone itself having a touchscreen.

The purchase was made before Geno could even protest and the next thing he knew, a shopping bag was pushed into his arms, a hand took his and he was led out the store. Déjà vu.

Blue led them to some sort of a Japanese store showcasing anime related stuff such as kunai and shuriken which Stretch sternly forbids Blue to touch because that thing was sharp.

Geno must admit, he used to have an interest in anime but that was a really long time ago. As he browses through the shelves of miscellaneous items, the practical side of him thought this was all unnecessary items and not to mention, overpriced. But the fan inside him thought it was so cool and that he wants it.

Of course, the way he looked at the displayed items with great interest didn't slip passed through his bodyguards' keen eyes as they waited for the glitched skeleton's order to purchase the items. Except the command never came and the small skeleton moved on to look at the other stuffs.

Stretch and Sans were having a conversation over some anime figures and Blue was running around everywhere; grabbing kinds of stuff he found as relevant to his current favorite anime series. Most of them were posters, though.

Then, the youngest skeleton went barreling through on Geno's line of defense and begging the glitched skeleton to buy those stuff for him.

Geno didn't have the heart to say no, but he also knew it means he would be spending money that wasn't his. He looked up at his bodyguards, silently asking for their permissions but they only stared back; waiting for his command.

Sighing, Geno approved and the items were purchased. He decided, that since he brought gifts for Blue, why not buy some for Stretch and Sans as well?

~~~

Death arrived at his work station late. But who cares? It's not like anyone can scold him. He's the boss, remember?