The Lullaby

Y/N's Pov
You were holding on tight to your father's long black shadow shoulders and resting your eyes but wanted to sleep but your father wants you up even though it's going to be morning soon. Your mother and father carry you inside the castle and your father holding you and enter your room keeping the door closed and the sun was coming out. Missi your mother was going to sleep since it's morning and was exhausted. You give your mother a kiss on the cheek and told her to sleep well and she left only leaving you and father behind. Your father place you gently on the bed and you rub your eyes want to sleep but you promise your father that you would stay awake for your gift.

Duke: Since we're at your room now do you want your present?

Y/N: ( Sits on the bed rubbing her eyes) Yes.. Why I'm I so tired?

Duke: It's morning darling~

Y/N: Oh I guess I stood up the whole night did I ?

Duke: You sure did~ ( Gets out of bed and close the curtains and made sure it was nothing but pure darkness)

Y/N: Hey what happen to the sun? Did all of sudden get dark?

Duke: I don't like the sunlight neither does your mother so it has to be dark at all times when where around~

Y/N: Oh but why?

Duke: ( Made a unconcerned face )  Well I'll explain later.

Y/N: Dad I want to know now! Look you and mom are very different compare to other families. Your skins are both white, red eyes, pointy ears, have feast on the color red and have fangs. I got to know if you and mom are really human like me or not.

Duke: ( Place a finger under her chin) Y/N you are my one and only daughter but I can't tell you...

Y/N: Why not I need to know the truth! You and mom have been acting so different.

Duke: ( Sighs ) Me and your mom are going through changes is does happen to human too. All I want is to show you my present to you.

Y/N: I..I..appreciated that but I'm your daughter you can't hide secrets from me. I will never do that to you!

Duke: Yes I know I have keeping secrets from you and I'm sorry. 

Y/N: It's okay I've done worse.

Duke: Okay .

Y/N: What's the gift ?

Duke: You'll see~

                        Y/N's Pov

You sat on your bed while your father was putting the CD disc in the stereo system and he sit back wrapping his arms around you and as you were cuddling with your father you listen to the piece of music and you nearly gasp by the first song playing it was Bella's Lullaby from Twilight the piano version and you look back your father as he chuckle and smile at you brushing his hand onto your cheek. You wonder if your father play this piece of music on the piano. The lullaby sounded so peaceful like a baby cooed under the starlight snuggle up tight in the rocky crib. You wanted to hear the whole soundtrack but you fell asleep by your father's chest and he blushed a little but chuckles and kiss your forhead holding you really tight as the lullaby keep playing. You felt very comfortable with your father because he knew and even you knew that he would never hurt you. You lean your lips and kiss his cheek and lay back down as he kept on watch the whole morning and the lullaby ended as he too was also tired and fell asleep next you cuddling and drool coming out of his mouth making you turn the other way but he wrapped you close to him and you just didn't mind it at all.

To Be Continued ~