[My Princess]

It's already 11:47 pm but your boyfriend Sunwoo isn't home yet. You were laying in the couch with a blanket wrapped around your body..
"hmm..where is he?" you thought.
You decide to wait him a little longer but after 10 minutes, you couldn't take it anymore..you slowly close your eyes and went to sleep.

30 minutes past....

You woke up when you hear the front door opens. It turns out that it is your boyfriend Sunwoo. He close the door slowly and ready to go upstairs when you called him.

"Oppa,, I'm here.." you said in a sleepy tone.he stops and went to you. He sat on the couch caressing your cheeks.

"Why aren't you asleep at this hour?" he asked. You pout and rub your eyes before answering.

"Because I am waiting for you to come home..".you said. He held you in his arms and gave you a peck on the lips.

"Aww..my Jagi is so sweet.." he said and kiss your lips one more time..
You just blushed and giggled. He just laugh at your cuteness.
"You're so cute". He said then suddenly stand up and carry you bridal style.

"Come on now, it's Almost 1:00 am.. let's go to sleep." he said and you close your eyes.he then kiss your forehead.

"Goodnight My Princess".
---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N soooooo????? What do you think??
Woww...this is my longest Update so far.😂..