[Seashore]

[A/N: Hello Everyone! I'm back!!! :) Happy 500+ reads! Here's an imagine for y'all, hope you guys enjoy this one.]
_________________________________________________________

Can I sit here with you?
__________________________________

"Y/N please? Just this once. Please? If only my sister is not busy, then I would never ask you out." Y/F/N said.

She keeps asking you to accompany her later cause her favorite band is going to perform at the park near your subdivision.

"You already know that I'm not into that kind of thing, and I can't stay in a crowded places for too long." You explain.

You have this health issue that if you stays in a crowded places for a long time, your breathing is getting unstable. That's why you bring your inhaler with you all the time.

"Please?" She said. You sighed, as you gave up.

"Fine, just this once okay?" You said. She immediately nodded and you can sense the happiness in her eyes.

"Okay okay, thank you~" she squealed and hugged you.

"I'm going to pick you up later okay?" She said.

"Okay," you just replied and walk to your house.

*10 minutes later~

Knock knock knock....

"Coming!" You said and put on your shoes. You just wear a white oversized shirt and a black pants. You grabbed your bag and head to the kitchen.

"Mom we're going out for a bit!" You said to your mom while she cleans at the kitchen.

"Be home early okay?"

"Okay!" You said and walk out the house.

__

You arrived at the venue just in time. You two walks to the center to get a better viewing. Then they start to play their instruments and sing. 

There's a five group of boys in front. Everyone plays different instruments. Guitar, tambourine, bass, and a keyboard.

But the guy who's playing guitar caught your attention. He had this brown hair and dark skin tone which makes him unique. You didn't realize that you're starring at him the whole time.

You're eyes widened when he looked at you. You just averted your gaze to other members.

'Damn, why did you have to stare at him for too long Y/N!  You said to your self.

You looked at Y/F/N who had been screaming the whole time. You just shook your head and look at the front.

30 minutes passed, you start to feel suffocated, you quickly open your bag and look for your inhaler but unfortunately, you didn't bring it with you.

You tapped Y/F/N shoulder making her turned to you.

"Can I go out for a bit? I really need some fresh air, I don't have my inhaler with me" she just nod and tapped your shoulder.

_

It's been 15 minutes already since you leave Y/F/N at the venue. You arrived at the seashore not far from the venue.

You take a deep breath and look at the moon.

"That was deep" someone said making you turn your head at your back. It was the guy who plays guitar awhile ago. He walks to your direction and looked at you.

"Can I sit here with you?" He asked. You just nod and turn your head and look at the moon.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked.
You just continue to look at the moon.

"I just need some fresh air" you just said.

"I'm sunwoo by the way" he said, you turn your head to the side and saw him looking at you as he smiled. He even offer his hand to a handshake.

"I'm Y/N" you replied as you shook your hand accepting it.