[Phone Call]

You we're sitting on the couch, watching [insert fav. Show] when your phone suddenly rings.

I'm down for your love, down for your love oh oh oh oh.  Down down down down for your love.

You answered your phone not bothering to check the caller's name.

"Hello! Goodmorning! This is Y/N speaking, how may I help you?" You said.

"Woah, are you a hotel receptionist or something?" You heard sunwoo's voice. you check the caller ID then realized it was your boyfriend, sunwoo. You just chuckled.

"Oh, hey babe! What's up? Don't you guys have a practice?." You asked, as your eyes still glued to the television.

"We just finished practicing awhile ago, and we're taking a break." He said in the other line.

"Oh okay, make sure to change your shirt." You reminded him.

"Aye, aye!." He said and chuckled. "So what does my princess doing?." He asked.

"Nothing really, I'm just sitting here watching tv.". You reply.

"Aww, poor baby. How about we cuddle later?" He asked. You smiled before answering

"Ohh, I would love that. Can't wait for you to come home." you said.

"Aw, does my baby miss me that much?." He teased you. "Don't worry, I'll be there as soon as we finished here. Love you ~."

"Love you too." You reply, and with that he ends the call.

' I can't wait to cuddle with you sunwoo, my love'. You thought as you continue to watch your favorite show.

End~

_________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's sooooo corny and lame, please forgive me~