[Visit]

You were washing the dishes when you felt someone's tugging your shirt. you turned your  head to the side and saw Jayden looking up to you.

"What is it baby?" You asked as you continue to wash the dishes.

"Mommy can we go see daddy?" Jayden asked. You place the dishes in the rack and turned at him while wiping your hands.

"Of course, we can Sweety." You said kneeling down as you caressed his cheeks with your right hand. " But daddy might be busy right now." You said making him pout his lips.

"But, but mommy, I really miss daddy so much. I miss playing Hide n' seek with him, and also uncle minmin(changmin) and uncle Eric." He said looking down.

You just sigh and smiled at him.

"Okay, maybe we can go and see daddy" you said. His face lit up after hearing that.

"Yay! Thank you mommy!" He said in a cute way and suddenly hugged you and kissed your cheeks. You just kissed his nose and stand up.

"Now follow mommy, so mommy can change your clothes." He then followed you from behind.

After you dressed up Jayden, You two hailed a taxi and head to Creker Ent.

When you arrived, Jayden immediately pulled you into the building, it was obvious that he was excited to see his dad.

"Mommy hurry up!" He said and pulled you inside the building. When you two reached at the studio, he walks to the door and open it. You just follow him behind.

"Daddy!" He shout and run to Sunwoo.

Sunwoo seemed shocked but smiles right away. He picked up Jayden and kissed his cheeks.

"What're you doing here? Where's mommy?" Then Jayden points at you as you walks towards them.

"He said he misses you so much, as well as his uncles. So we decided to visit you guys." You said.

"Aww that's so sweet." He said as he looked at Jayden. He then put Jayden down and walks to his uncles.

They play along with each other and you just look at them smiling. Sunwoo walks towards you and put his arms around your waist.

"I missed you" he whispered to your ears making you giggled.

"I missed you too" you replied. Then Jayden walks towards you two.

"Look Daddy! Uncle minmin gave me an elephant!" He exclaimed. Sunwoo kneeled down and picked Jayden up.

"Then we should say thank you to uncle minmin then" sunwoo said.

"Okay!" Jayden said as he put his arms around sunwoo's neck.

Then the boys played with Jayden once again.

End~

________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this one!