[Blind Date]

"But Mom, I'm too young for that!" Y/N whined as she stomps her feet on the floor.

Her mom set her up on a blind date and she hate her mom for that.

"Y/N sweetie, you're 18 now. What's wrong with that? aren't you glad to that your mother is letting you experience such things? Stop being an introvert and let yourself explore the world" she said.

"Besides, His mother and I are good friends so, don't worry " she added.

"Seriously Mom? You knew that I'm not into that kind of things. I bet he'll get bored and leave me alone, isn't it embarrassing?" Y/N said as she lay down the couch.

"Geez, you're thinking too much. I know the two of you would get along. Who knows? Just give it a try. Anyways, can you go shopping today? we're running out of food supplies here."

"Give me the money" Y/N said as she stands up.

Y/N's P.O.V

I still can't believe my mom just set me on a blind date. like duh! It's not my thing in the first place.

A minute passed and I finally reached at the convenience store. I pick up a basket and start getting food supplies. I went to meat section, also I grab one of my favorite juices and snacks. And lastly a box of milk.

"Ugh! Why do they put milk this high?" I groaned as I tried to reach the box of milk. I even tried jumping on it but my arms aren't cooperating.

'Short Girls Problem' -,-'

I sighed and had a staring contest at the box. I tried to reached the box one last time when a hand reached for it.

I turned my head to the side only to be greeted by someone. A boy actually. He give me the milk and walks away. I immediately put the milk on my basket and hurriedly called him.

"Hey Cherry Guy!" I shout. He then stopped on his tracks and turned to me confused.

"What? Your hair is red as cherry that's why. Anyways, thank you!" I said as I averted my gaze to the side. Coz boy he's so handsome!!!

I heard him chuckled which makes me look at him.

"You're welcome! And it's Sunwoo not 'cherry guy'" he said.

I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm Sorry okay? Btw, I'm Y/N. Nice too meet you Sunwoo." I said with a smile.

"Me too, Y/N." he said and with that, he left.

I went home with a smile on my face.

"Mom I'm home!" I shout as soon as i entered the house. I walk up to the kitchen and place the groceries on the table.

"You're here already? Why so early? Anyway, you're going to meet your date tomorrow evening so you better prepare your outfit now." she said.

"What? Tomorrow already?"

"Yes. His mom and I already made a reservation. 7:00 pm don't be late! Now go upstairs and prepare your outfit for tomorrow." she said as she pushed me towards the stairs.

"You two seems excited than us." I said as I went upstairs.

___

It's Wednesday. And it's the day where you're going to meet your date.

You somehow feel excited and nervous. After you take a bath, you wear the outfit you prepared last night. You even curled your hair.

You look yourself on the mirror.

"Heh, it's okay I guess"
You grab your phone and a money just in case and head downstairs.

"Goodness Gracious Y/N! What were u wearing!?"

"Uh. The clothes I prepared last night?"

"Of course, I know that. But this is not what I had in mind, That's a great turn off Y/N go change something decent please" your mom begged.

Of course, who wouldn't be shock if they saw you wearing a black long dress and a pair of white sneakers.