[Make It Real]

(A/N: omggggggg.. I'm so sorry..these past few days, I'm having a writer's block. I can't think of any genre or scenario. But after I listen to TBZ's I'M YOUR BOY, my brain starts working~ lol. So here's an imagine for y'all.)
_______________________________________________________

3rd Person's P.O.V

You were arranging things in your locker when a boy approaches you.

"Hey" he said.

But you just look at him confused.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" You asked. He scoffed and smirked at you. He lift your chin up as his face get closer to you.

"Don't you really know who I am?" He said in seductive voice. Well, if he's trying to seduce you, it doesn't work tho.

"No, so get lost" you said and smacked his hands away.

"I'm Enzo, a.k.a Hottest guy in this school, and you are?"

"Well I'm Y/N, a.k.a not interested" you said and about to walk away but he grab your wrist and pin you to your locker.

"I like the way you play hard to get, would you like to go for a date?" He asked.

"No" you said coldly and just stare at him blankly.

His eyes turned dark and it scares you. you tried to get out of his grip but he's too strong so you can't.

"You can't say No to me Darlin'."

"No, No, No, and No!"

He seemed offended, so he raised his hand and ready to slap you. You on the other hand, close your eyes, scrunched you face and ready to take the hit.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Someone yelled making the guy in front of you loosen his grip.

"Who are You?" He asked. But the boy just walks towards you, and put his arms around your shoulders.

"Kim Sunwoo, his boyfriend." He said. You look at him shocked. And he just stared at the guy seriously. Sunwoo then grabbed the guy's collar making him quiver in fear.

"Listen here, you loser. If I see you messing around with my girlfriend again, I swear. I'm going to beat you up. Understand that?" Sunwoo said sternly.

He then let the guy's collar go, held your hand and started walking away.

"I'm Y/N by the way, and thanks for saving me but you don't have to pretend to be my boyfriend just to save me." you said shyly.

He stops and turned to you. He then smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Let's make it real then" he said.

End~

_______________________________________________________