[Gang (Finale)]

You wake up in a hospital, your head swathed with bandages. You squinted your eyes when bright lights greeted you.

You suddenly remembered being hit by a bat by connor. You turn your gaze to your right and saw sunwoo holding your right hand as he sleeps. Using your left hand, you pat sunwoo's head making him awake. His face has a lot of bruised some of them already healed. Probably because of that incident.

As soon as he saw you awake, he held your hand in a tight grip.

"Hey, are you feeling okay now?" he asked. concern was visible in his voice. You just nod at him and smiled.

"I thought I've lost you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he said. This time, he was crying.

"hey, it's okay. please don't cry." You assured him feeling guilty.

"This is all my fault, I didn't protect you enough. I'm so sorry." he said between sobs. You held his hands and look at him.

"Don't say that. it's not your fault. its Connor's. don't blame yourself okay?" he just nodded.

"Thank You for sacrificing yourself for me."

"You're always welcome." you said as you smile.

"By the way, where are the others?" You asked when you noticed that the other members are missing.

"They're at the police station. they report connor and his underlings for what they've done, don't worry they'll be back soon." he explained.

"oh, is that so?" He nodded once again.

"I love you." He said. And this time, he's smiling. Oh how you missed those smiles.

"I love you too" you said. he takes this as an invitation to kiss you. You two kissed like there's no tomorrow.

"S-should we come back L-later?"

You two immediately stop and turned your heads and saw the boys in the front. Jacob covering Eric's eyes. Some of them are gagging.

"Yo, Y/N are you okay now?" Younghoon suddenly asked.

"Of course she is. if not, she wouldn't be kissing Sunwoo like a hungry ape." Chanhee said sassily earning a laugh from the others

You two just laughed at his comment.

End~

_________________________________________________________

A/N: IT'S BEEN 2(?) 5(?) MONTHS SINCE THIS BOOK BEEN HIATUS. AND I FELT GUILTY BECAUSE OF THAT. I MISS Y'ALL!🤧😭 MY BERRIES~🍓 FROM NOW ON, ALL OF MY READERS WILL BE CALLED "BERRIES" BY ME. 'COZ BERRIES ARE CUTE. I MISSED YOU GUYS. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.